Story Quests for boosted characters

Schenkenberg

Honestly, that wasn't my point.... as I said, I really would like to play the story quests and get the associated titles with my ALREADY boosted characters! I know what to do when you start from lvl 1......

The devs have listened and acted on this request. That is why they released the Master Datacron. And if they decide to make all Boosters not auto-complete missions, I don't see how they would retroactively do that. It would most likely only work on boosted characters after such change were to be made, if a change was made.

Then what about players who actually prefer the story gets skipped up to a certain point? Are they going to have to make even more tokens to boost characters or are they going to be forced to start the story at their starter planet?

I was actually thinking about either a cartel puchaseable unlock or directly to activate the quest chain that initiates the story chain via an NPC. So absolutely NO ONE would have to be forced into any quests or missions, only those who like to play them. And in all fairness, I don't see this option as some sort of a big problem to implement