Companion alignment and romance-sith warrior

masterleonidas

k. but what about jaesa. it says u cna only romance her dark side, wut does that mean.

Apparently, Jaesa "scans" your SW to decide if she goes Dark or Light. If you are dark side, she will go dark side. If you go light, she will go light side. You can also apparently make her do some things that influence this too. Haven't gotten that far, so that's all I heard.

Its either

1. Do you want a slave girl(well former slave when you remove the collar, and begin a romance and all that), and have a good old fashioned romance?

Or

2. A psychotic dark side jedi, who speaks of death and is pretty much insane?

Someone is a bit bias.

I was LS so I went with Vette, but Jaesa is hot. She is a Sith and your apprentice, making seducing her even more entertaining and fruitful (Rule of Two; 'You can't kill me, I gave you bebes!').

I plan on romancing her the next time I go through SW.

Someone is a bit bias.

I was LS so I went with Vette, but Jaesa is hot. She is a Sith and your apprentice, making seducing her even more entertaining and fruitful (Rule of Two; 'You can't kill me, I gave you bebes!').

No im really not being bias, thats how it is. Jaesa is a complete looney when dark side.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Apparently, Jaesa "scans" your SW to decide if she goes Dark or Light. If you are dark side, she will go dark side. If you go light, she will go light side. You can also apparently make her do some things that influence this too. Haven't gotten that far, so that's all I heard.

Actually, it depends on the conversation option you take

after you defeat Nomen Karr.

I think your alignment also factors into it, but only as what Jaesa defaults to. You can order her to go DS/LS if you want the other Jaesa.

As it's been stated, companions don't have an alignment, but Vette is clearly light side while Jaesa is clearly dark side. Vette prefers rebelliousness and doing the right thing, and DS Jaesa likes violence, slaughter, and cruelty.

I've heard good things about both romances, so I think it just depends on whether you're running a light side or dark side Warrior.

Jaesa is a pretty good romance in my opinion but, I've only done the Darth Lacharis one to the side so I don't have all the facts. The messages at the end when her affection reaches the max point gets entertaining and she states she wanted to hunt down anyone you may have been dating on the side. I don't know if she actually would kill the other women in question since I stayed faithful but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

i need to know if u can influence her, cuz i'm still neutral right now but drifting toward the light side, and I want to romace her instead of vette

wut conversation option will make her dark side. that's all i really want to know so I can actually marry her cuz that's not against the sith order. Please respond soon bcuz I really want to play the game and get her. at beginning of act one on balmorra so it could take a while so i need the answer

wut conversation option will make her dark side. that's all i really want to know so I can actually marry her cuz that's not against the sith order. Please respond soon bcuz I really want to play the game and get her. at beginning of act one on balmorra so it could take a while so i need the answer

I've been waiting forever. I need the answer so I don't accidentally make jaesa light side then have to romance vette.

:mad::wea_03:

When you reach the point in the story where you finally confront her for the first time in person, the dialogue option is pretty straightforward. At least for a darkside character.

There will eventually come a point where you can say:

1- Join me in darkness (Darkside Points)

2- Too bad you have to die (Darkside Points)

3 - Don't embrace darkness (Lightside points)

Anything you say or do before that is just building up to that moment.

Edited by OldVengeance

Someone is a bit bias.

Then don't be surprised if DS Jaesa bobbitizes your SW somewhere down the road a ways.

I paraphrase Hank Hill when I say "5 am and already that girl ain't right!"

Have fun with Psycho Hose Beast Jaesa. ;)

what im getton from this is that most people like romacing dark side jaesa better? I heard u can still romance her light side, but she won't marry u cuz of the jedi code, but she will marry u dark side

No Ashara(a SI companion) is the "fallen jedi" that you can romance but won't marry you because of Jedi traditions. LS Jaesa won't romance you.

thanks yall. I can't wait to romance her! She's goin darkside (even though i'm not) :D:wea_03:

If you are a Lightside character I'm actually not sure how it works or even if it is possible. The dialogue option I described above is only available to characters who's overall alignment is either darkside or neutral. I have seen a clip where the Lightside Sith Warrior encounters her and I think there is a darkside option in the dialogue tree I'm not sure what happens when it is selected. I don't think there is any videos of a Lightside character getting darkside Jaesa.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why a Lightside character would want to romance her. Even if one tried it'd probably be pretty tricky unless you leave her on the ship all the time or really dedicate yourself to buying gifts. She's essentially a darkside Sith's dream girl in a lot of ways. So in that sense I find her a lot of fun in a sort of psychotic way. I think It will depend on how well your character matches up to hers.

Edited by OldVengeance