*** happened to KP HM!?!?!?

So I'm a guild officer/ops organizer on mindtrick, and for the past two weeks. We've been having issues in KP HM 8 man. Let me start off by saying that we've been doing and clearing KP HM since Rise of the Rakghouls patch. Most of the 8 man ops team is in full rakata save the chest piece and a couple of main hands. Now that being said, it is something that we have clearly accomplished before in the past. Until last week, when we consistently wiped on 8man HM against Bonethrasher with 1.8 million hp. After several extremely frustrating attempts and hitting the enrage timer, we surmised that the setting while displaying 8man HM was actually set to 16man HM. Needless to say there was no way were gonna hit that amount of dps in that short amount of time to beat the enrage timer. After setting it to 8man Nightmare mode. We cleared the entire raid easily. We also did not get the credit for clearing on Nightmare mode, and Karaggas Hp was actually that of HM Karagga. Now this week we encounter some of the same problems and then some. Bonethrasher is pulling people in. HE ONE SHOT ME and im the tank with 23k hp. ONE SHOT, and he was at 80% hp and, AND i had a sorcerer shield on. So i'd like to know *** happened to KP? was there a hot fix that screwed up the settings, why is it we went from clearing regularly to now having problems upon problems. I even talked to other guys in other guilds. One of them had Foreman Crusher RESPAWN while they were fighting Fabricator O_O. Does anyone know *** is going on !??!?! Any help would be appreciated

Ruu'in - Mindtrick - Imperial Side

Hi

I am sorry you have not recieved any answers to your question/compaint . I would personally post your observation in customer service that way a game master would be able to see it I would also issue a bug report ticket. I hope that helps :)

No answer to something posted at 2am...shocker.

Anyways, on rare occasions I've heard situations where the raid settings basically lie about what difficulty setting it is and spawns all the wrong mobs for the encounter. This never happened to me before so I can't actually verify it but I guess you can switch leaders to create a new instance that will more then likely have the correct mobs.

Hi

I am sorry you have not recieved any answers to your question/compaint . I would personally post your observation in customer service that way a game master would be able to see it I would also issue a bug report ticket. I hope that helps :)

kk thanks, i'll try over there :)

No answer to something posted at 2am...shocker.

Anyways, on rare occasions I've heard situations where the raid settings basically lie about what difficulty setting it is and spawns all the wrong mobs for the encounter. This never happened to me before so I can't actually verify it but I guess you can switch leaders to create a new instance that will more then likely have the correct mobs.

interesting, we will definitely try that next time. so i guess its not completely unheard of which means there is an issue, even if its not a common one. thanks for the input :)

We had same exact thing happen to us last week on sunday. We thought maybe it was a nice april fools joke but with all the bugs in this game who knows lol. Tuesday we ran both our 8 man groups and cleared on HM in KP. We had one bug on heavy fab other than that it was smooth.

Thanks,

De'stroyer

Dark Recess Guild

Mind Trick Server

Our guild has been having a similar problem with both HM EV and HM KP. We will set the difficulty to HM and when we go in and start clearing trash we realize it is set to Normal difficulty.

The first time we noticed the issue was on Tuesday when we went into HM EV, downed the first boss and got Normal mode loot. We tried exiting and resetting, same problem. Then it happened again Thursday night with KP, but we were able to run HM EV. Not sure what the deal is.

It didn't seem like anyone else on our server was having the same issue so we are completely in the dark on what the deuce is going on with Ops difficulty.

We had same exact thing happen to us last week on sunday. We thought maybe it was a nice april fools joke but with all the bugs in this game who knows lol. Tuesday we ran both our 8 man groups and cleared on HM in KP. We had one bug on heavy fab other than that it was smooth.

Thanks,

De'stroyer

Dark Recess Guild

Mind Trick Server

yeah that thought had crossed our minds aswell. Glad to here you guys in Dark Recess had got a smooth run after. Hopefully this won't up to us again when we run on sunday.

Our guild has been having a similar problem with both HM EV and HM KP. We will set the difficulty to HM and when we go in and start clearing trash we realize it is set to Normal difficulty.

The first time we noticed the issue was on Tuesday when we went into HM EV, downed the first boss and got Normal mode loot. We tried exiting and resetting, same problem. Then it happened again Thursday night with KP, but we were able to run HM EV. Not sure what the deal is.

It didn't seem like anyone else on our server was having the same issue so we are completely in the dark on what the deuce is going on with Ops difficulty.

I know how u feel man. It seems like its very sporadic. but also it seems that it started this past tuesday. havn't heard anyone having this problem before. hope you get smooth runs from here on in :).

My guild breezed through it this week. normally someone face pulls the pack right after the 3rd boss i think the one with murder droids spawning and I normally die on the trash with the turrets unless i get my cd off. but this week didnt need it, and even though we know not to face pull someone did but we didnt wipe.

was like....*** is wrong with this. also didnt have any probs in ev. it was almost like people stopped mucking around and were switched on...which is wierd because we were all laughing etc still.

Had a similar issue on EV HM. We cleared the first 2 bosses on HM with no real issue. We set it to Nightmare to do the pylons and council. We all exited, reset to HM to try Soa, and when we went back in he had Nightmare Mode HP.