Any way to get Lokin back, if rejected?

HeatRacer

I'm sure the answer is "no", but feel obligated to ask to be sure: if I rejected Lokin (for achievo purposes) after his whole Alliance Alert questline, is there any way to get him back on that character? The Odessen terminal doesn't seem to have him listed. There's not some hidden thing around his Alderaan hideaway that'll allow me to get a second chance, is there?

once you reject him, he's gone from the story, but you should still be able to get him back from the terminal in your bedroom on odessan. If he's not an option, it could be a bug.

I think you can only get him from the terminal if you were an Imperial Agent. For all other classes he wasn't previously a companion and the terminal is to get back previous companions.

once you reject him, he's gone from the story, but you should still be able to get him back from the terminal in your bedroom on odessan. If he's not an option, it could be a bug.

I am pretty sure that once he's rejected he's gone.

The companion retrieval terminal lets you claim original story companions if they have not yet returned via story or alert, and it lets you reclaim companions that died in the main story. I don't think companions rejected or killed in alerts can be reclaimed, though I have not tested this myself.

Did something change? I have rejected that sucker dozens of time cause I don't want him and would like the mission out of my mission log. But every time I reject him it just resets the mission back to the top to talk to Lokin. I can't get rid of him. So I have his mission just taking up space in my mission log cause I can't get rid of the stupid thing.

If there is a way to kill his mission please tell me I would really like to know how....

Edited by denavin

If there is a way to kill his mission please tell me I would really like to know how....

I've rejected him on every character that's done that alert and he and his quest is gone afterwards. Perhaps you are rejecting him incorrectly. The only time I can recall an option to reject** him is basically after you've done the whole plague thing at the very end. If you've exited the quest chain before then, it will reset.

** There may be options earlier, (I don't specifically recall) such as, "I don't have time for this now" or whatever, but they don't reject him and just reset the quest so you can do it later when you have time.

Edited by JediQuaker

The only time I can recall an option to reject** him is basically after you've done the whole plague thing at the very end..

Well that stinks. I don't have time to collect all the stuff Lokin wants.... Guess I'll just have to live with his mission in my log forever....

Thanks for the info... :)

Well that stinks. I don't have time to collect all the stuff Lokin wants.... Guess I'll just have to live with his mission in my log forever....

He wants bioanalysis mats mostly. The bought white mats (from the crew skill vendor) give the least influence, green mats give medium influence, blue mats give the most influence. If they're not too expensive, you could try buying them from the GTN or if you have someone with bioanalysis (or diplomacy for blue stuff), send their comps on crew missions.

After the mats he wants you to go to 4 spots in the rakghoul caverns (need the event active for this). Then it's a trip to Tatooine. Then you're done.

Honestly for me getting the mats is probably the least time consuming part of the whole deal.

Edited by Elessara

If you have enough of the jawa scrap, you can also buy the mats he wants that way

Also, you don't need some of each mat. It can be just a large amount of one of them. Easiest thing is to buy the cheapest from the GTN.

The raghoul stuff can be done while doing the other Plague event stuff. The Tatooine stuff is simply travelling to the Sarlacc pit and tossing something in.