Dantooine event bug? No malgus call on holo and my toon moves away

ShieldProtection

Getting talk with darth malgus is first time only? when he cancels the TV show on fleet and talks with you on holo full screen? I did not get him anymore and my character automatically shakes her head like "nope" and moves away with automatically gets heroic mission text on top. Is this is a bug? Why I can't talk him again? I cannot talk with Colonel Trazen as well on dantooine, only can talk with her when a specific heroic completes and she thanks you but I did not get her welcome on dantooine world dialogue.

If this happens only for once per character, then its real stupid and makes no sense. I want to talk with NPCs, not auto casual pick up quest text. I also dropped the quests from quest log, did not help. It also said "you may not pick up this quest in future again" which is also makes no sense.

I think there is somekind a bug here,

Getting talk with darth malgus is first time only? when he cancels the TV show on fleet and talks with you on holo full screen? I did not get him anymore and my character automatically shakes her head like "nope" and moves away with automatically gets heroic mission text on top. Is this is a bug? Why I can't talk him again? I cannot talk with Colonel Trazen as well on dantooine, only can talk with her when a specific heroic completes and she thanks you but I did not get her welcome on dantooine world dialogue.

If this happens only for once per character, then its real stupid and makes no sense. I want to talk with NPCs, not auto casual pick up quest text. I also dropped the quests from quest log, did not help. It also said "you may not pick up this quest in future again" which is also makes no sense.

I think there is somekind a bug here,

He only appears if your char has done the ossus story line. So if you are sure your char has done it, and he's not appearing, it's a bug, but i've done it on toons that have completed ossus, and he's been there, and they've done the event each time it's been on.

Edited by DarkGruffalo

He only appears if your char has done the ossus story line. So if you are sure your char has done it, and he's not appearing, it's a bug, but i've done it on toons that have completed ossus, and he's been there, and they've done the event each time it's been on.

Of course I done the Ossus storyline, I play this game for story only, this is just a bug like rest of the game and needs to be fixed. I already sent a bug report in game.

Of course I done the Ossus storyline, I play this game for story only, this is just a bug like rest of the game and needs to be fixed. I already sent a bug report in game.

Is your mission log full? You have to have an opening in your mission log to get the mission granted at the end of the cutscene.

I can say for certain its repeatable each time the event happens, on toons that have completed Ossus, just like the Gree and Rakghoul events (but not Bounty contract week.)

Edited by phalczen