Any roleplay out there?

TheRandomWolf

Hello everyone.

I've been curious about the roleplay factor in SWTOR, but I'm not really willing to swap servers for the sake of it due to the already amount of characters I hold in this server and their respective friends and outfits. This is why I'm seeking here. I'm up for either Faction, and I would like to give it a shot.

You can either contact me via here or via in-game. My Republic character is Jullya Verra and my Imperial one is Segrthul.

Hello everyone.

I've been curious about the roleplay factor in SWTOR, but I'm not really willing to swap servers for the sake of it due to the already amount of characters I hold in this server and their respective friends and outfits. This is why I'm seeking here. I'm up for either Faction, and I would like to give it a shot.

You can either contact me via here or via in-game. My Republic character is Jullya Verra and my Imperial one is Segrthul.

Hey, you'll probably get messages saying that this server has no roleplay, but look no further my friend, I will solve your problem. As the leader of <The Exiled Republic>, I'm here to tell you that we have begun RP events around about 2 weeks ago. We started with a simple giveaway/quiz and this went off with great success. This was then followed by world boss runs for achievements and certain missions. Next week, we are looking to do the fleet datacron run and more world bosses.

If you feel, you would like to do this stuff or have any questions, just reply below or /whisper kittykatkiller ingame and I hope to see you soon

Despite what a few confused people who took a wrong turn at server selection might tell you, the EU Roleplay server is "The Progenitor" on which you will find similar minded players as well as what I assume are well-organized events.

They have their own forum over here: http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Despite what a few confused people who took a wrong turn at server selection might tell you, the EU Roleplay server is "The Progenitor" on which you will find similar minded players as well as what I assume are well-organized events.

They have their own forum over here: http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor

Apologies, but... "I've been curious about the roleplay factor in SWTOR, but I'm not really willing to swap servers for the sake of it due to the already amount of characters I hold in this server and their respective friends and outfits. This is why I'm seeking here. I'm up for either Faction, and I would like to give it a shot."

Roleplay is never my main goal. The PvE is. However, I do enjoy it and I'm willing to give it a try.

Hey, you'll probably get messages saying that this server has no roleplay, but look no further my friend, I will solve your problem. As the leader of <The Exiled Republic>, I'm here to tell you that we have begun RP events around about 2 weeks ago. We started with a simple giveaway/quiz and this went off with great success. This was then followed by world boss runs for achievements and certain missions. Next week, we are looking to do the fleet datacron run and more world bosses.

If you feel, you would like to do this stuff or have any questions, just reply below or /whisper kittykatkiller ingame and I hope to see you soon

Oh, that looks cool! :D I'll give it a go.

Oh, that looks cool! :D I'll give it a go.

That's great! Hope to see you soon and if you mail kittykatkiller, I'll friend you and invite you asap! :)

P.S. Might have to get in contact with you att he weekends in the afternoon GMT time as I'm busy all week.

Edited by BlazeSeyton

Besides that guild, is anyone out there still into this?

I'm really into role-playing with my characters myself :D though I haven't done much here as people who ask for roleplay on this server tend to be given the boot across to Progenitor (and like you I don't want the fuss of transferring ALL characters over just because that one is "the EU roleplay server" So I could give it a go if you were looking for people to RP with I guess haha

I'm really into role-playing with my characters myself :D though I haven't done much here as people who ask for roleplay on this server tend to be given the boot across to Progenitor (and like you I don't want the fuss of transferring ALL characters over just because that one is "the EU roleplay server" So I could give it a go if you were looking for people to RP with I guess haha

Hey glad to know there's another RPer on the server and the same offer above will be supplied to you, should you wish to take it. If so, then I look forward to seeing you soon.

Hey glad to know there's another RPer on the server and the same offer above will be supplied to you, should you wish to take it. If so, then I look forward to seeing you soon.

Will certainly think about it! Kind of want to give a chance to see what happens with my current Guild with some of my toons, but if the drop in activity doesn't pick up soon I shall give you guys a call and see about joining y'all instead :D

Will certainly think about it! Kind of want to give a chance to see what happens with my current Guild with some of my toons, but if the drop in activity doesn't pick up soon I shall give you guys a call and see about joining y'all instead :D

Glad you got back to me and it sucks to have an inactive guild. As I said before if you have any questions or want an invite just mail/ whisper kittykatkiller. We are also an alt friendly guild, so don't have any hesitation to ask for all of them to be invited. After all, the more the merrier!

P.S. I might have a proposition for you if you do join the guild, but if you choose to take it, then it would probably be better to talk in private rather than a public chat. (I saw your guild recruitment forum post)

Edited by BlazeSeyton

Glad you got back to me and it sucks to have an inactive guild. As I said before if you have any questions or want an invite just mail/ whisper kittykatkiller. We are also an alt friendly guild, so don't have any hesitation to ask for all of them to be invited. After all, the more the merrier!

P.S. I might have a proposition for you if you do join the guild, but if you choose to take it, then it would probably be better to talk in private rather than a public chat. (I saw your guild recruitment forum post)

Message sent! :)