Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't summon a combat droid in FP's after I level up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can't summon a combat droid in FP's after I level up

xonnia
03.07.2020 , 07:06 PM | #1
After all these years i came back and decided to work on my legendary player, and decided to do a story mode FP while lvling, issue is every time i ding, my combat droid vanishes (even mid combat) and I can't summon a new one I get "you must me in a solo story mode FP" but i am. If reset the FP he comes back but that sort of defeats the purpose since i'm going to ding at least once i'm sure....

anyone else notice this? or have a solution besides resetting the FP?

JediQuaker
03.09.2020 , 07:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by xonnia View Post
... and I can't summon a new one I get "you must me in a solo story mode FP" but i am. If reset the FP he comes back but that sort of defeats the purpose since i'm going to ding at least once i'm sure....
Not too long ago there was a similar post, so I have to ask - do you have the FP displayed on-screen in your Mission tracker, and do you get that message when you click on the droid's icon next to the mission?
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

xonnia
03.12.2020 , 07:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Not too long ago there was a similar post, so I have to ask - do you have the FP displayed on-screen in your Mission tracker, and do you get that message when you click on the droid's icon next to the mission?
Yes i'm tracking it and he dissapears, then when i click on the droids icon next to it i get the error message.

I tried searching for answers seems most of the post are older...