Slave girl social outfit on Nar Shadda

Biteyou

I did not see anywhere else to ask this and since I do not see a search function I will ask here.

My gf hates all the armor i the game so far for her 22 smugg and I told her about the Slave Girl outfit I saw on Nar Shadda for rank II social points. But for the life of me I can not find the cantina I saw that in now.

Can anyone tell me the cantina name or what sector it is in.

Thank You

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
What I don't like is that the skimpy outfits aren't skimpy on males. Or that many of the (sometimes cool) armors turn into skimpy outfits on females.

Just go with one set that looks the same on both sexes, is that so hard? :/

LOL actually that is VERY hard. Stuff does not fit on me like it does my husband, no matter how hard I try. We have hips, breasts, and other curves in places men do not have, and consequently the paneling, the seams, the zippers, everything needs to be rearranged to fit a woman properly.

The classic pants problem comes to mind.

My hips are wider than my waist, and this applies to 99% of the other women I know. Without the heavenly godsend that is elastic, jeans which fit snuggly around my waist are virtually impossible to get on... over my hips. Okay? LOL. Vice versa, if they come over the hips too easily they don't fit my waist, and not everyone likes wearing low-rise everything.

So... no... we can't have everything fitting women like they do men.

=P

Edited by TheGreatNeechi

What I don't like is that the skimpy outfits aren't skimpy on males. Or that many of the (sometimes cool) armors turn into skimpy outfits on females.

I dunno...There's something about being able to dress like a Chipendale and perform a Star Wars rendition of "Sexy and I know it" in a cantina somewhere.

...Imagine several Sith doing the wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah part.

I personally don't care for the slave girl set at all. It's misogynistic. In return, Lea was forced to dress that way in order to be humiliated. When I see a female toon running around in one of those sets, I assume it's a male player. If it's genuinely a woman, I gotta shake my head and wonder. You've come a long way, baby. Full circle. Back to the kitchen.

There's three of them. Imperial, Republic (both avail from CE vendors) and Hutt (social II). So far I've not seen color variations beyond those.

The Imperial dancer looks actually very different from the Republic/slave girl outfit. I am talking about changing colour after you bought them.

If you're playing a Republic, there's a Pink slave girl set (identical to the one in nar shadda but the social one is GOLD) that you can buy from the Security Key Vendor on the Fleet. I personally prefer the pink one. All you need to do is attach a free authenticator to your account to get access (it's to prevent hackers, so it's a good thing to do anyways).

It looks like this.

PS: I like this outfit because it's cute and the only girly thing that's available early in the game. There are not enough options and because I'm a woman, this does not mean I dress like a tramp IRL lol. Soz.

I have seen pics of a white- and a purple slave girl outfit.

That is the part puzzling me.

Idk about purple, but I know the pink one looks like this in videos. It's a darker color than what it appears ingame which is odd but probably due to graphic settings (since high = medium). >__< Haven't seen anyone with a purple Dancer or Slave outfit though. They might just look different in vids.

If you wear medium armor be careful of getting the republic dancer top or the slave girl top even if you modify it. The moification on the top are set for light armor and my friend has a the top but she will not wear it questing as she experimented with her mods in it and the jedi knight top (made for medium armor) and there was 50 to 100 points difference in the armor.

Just a heads up on the outfit.

I personally don't care for the slave girl set at all. It's misogynistic. In return, Lea was forced to dress that way in order to be humiliated. When I see a female toon running around in one of those sets, I assume it's a male player. If it's genuinely a woman, I gotta shake my head and wonder. You've come a long way, baby. Full circle. Back to the kitchen.

I agree with you.

That being said, RP wise, I know of IRL chicks who like to play slaves.

Ehhhh.... have fun. That's all I can say about that.

...Really? Two pages late but REALLY? Ever played Vanilla WoW? I have not seen one skimpy outfit that was also not skimpy on a male, unless they were like a tank-top or something.

I'm not saying it surprises me, I'm saying it disappoints me. Why is it always the female characters that get prostitute outfits, where are my prostituted men?

Edit: The shorter word for prostitute is apparently censored.

Edited by RazzlesAD