Stop putting big undyeable brown parts on armors please

AlCiao

This is something that keeps happening, and I don't know why. The latest egregious example being the Onderon Guardian set, which is otherwise very cool, but is pretty much ruined by not being able to dye the brown part. (I'm really glad my policy is to preview dyes on a set before buying, otherwise I would have been steamed by the waste of credits and/or CCs.)

I could stomach this if it was a small area, but in some armors, such as the Onderon Guardian set, it's a huge and obvious part that's brown.

Why is this even done so much? I can't help but wonder. Brown pretty much only works for a Jedi type character, but the armor, sans the brown, would work great for a Sith too (I main a Sith). Black on the other hand is snazzier and goes with any color, faction, or alignment; brown, not so much.

I'd prefer for there to stop being so many huge undyeable areas on armors at all, but undyeable brown areas are by far the worst offenders imho.

Thanks.

While i do agree that undyable parts are really annoying (my main issue being with the undyable golden parts of the Shikaakwan Royalty set and there's a lot of gold ont this one), i still find it far less irritating than the irremovable hoods turning my characters bald