BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Desiirea

KNEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Err I mean, hello I have toons as Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus. Those of you from Vrook Lamar may remember me as Vraath your friendly healer pubside....

Also, hello to Desii...good to see you around on the forums here :)

Come back to me my love! *Grabs Vraath and locks up Z'od, Nod, and Eviscitus forever.* MINE. mineminemine! You are too much a PITA as an imp! You never go away! STOPIT. Forget those evil impies. Let us heal. Together. Forever! Besides you know the cookies taste better pub side. *winks*

Edited by Desiirea

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up

I'm Urdnought and I'm an operative on Imp side

I also have a new 50 sorc named Mogar and I have my old juggernaut Kap who is the worst toon on server

My favorite cookie is rasberry cheesecake from Subway

Hit me up if you see me in fleet for PvP

*coughs*

Uhm....well I guess it's my turn to post? I saw Xoddy say my name and I just couldn't resist! You know me I just love attention :D. Plus, I like to meet people who hate me and enjoy endlessly slaughtering me in PvP. Anywhos. Hullos! My name is Xam and I like bunnies, because they are absolutely adorable and when they loaf up holy nuts is it just beyond the cutest thing in the world. For anyone who didn't know I'm THAT Twi'lek that wears a cowboy hat with holes cut out of it because of the Lekku. I like....ice cream. Yeah. It's tasty. I guess I could meet you half way though....ice cream sandwiches are delightful. Better yet Oreo ice cream sandwiches :eek:.

Also Urd. My shadow. Worse than your Jugg. And I'll bet money on that.

Byyeeeeeiiii.

Edited by jediashnoe

A Twi'lek that wears a cowboy hat and can 1 x 1 you in 5 seconds while healing others?

Nah, never saw that...

There's a reason I hate pub x pub WZ... But Megan would call it "rude" =)

Anyway, now that you have this goal of getting 0 damage in warzones, I'm liking you a lot more (I hope you still have it!) =). * Don't mind the imps reading this, they are all friendly human beings here, from what I've been told...

Edited by BigGoatBR

Hello yall, I'm Aikon *wave*.

Yes, that crazy Aikon that likes to say absolutely newb'ish and outlandish things in warzones (Sorry!). I do hope none of you take it personally as it's in my competitive nature (As a person that played sports growing up, I won't lie, I hate losing). Feel free to talk trash back at me because I know I can get out of line (if you talk trash my way or to my team', I'm usually one of the first guys to talk back).

I spend most of my time on my Guardian and I enjoy PvP, PvE, and light RP. I've recently tried my hand at ranked WZs and find it pretty enjoyable and a good challenge. If you ever need an extra Guardian, let me know!

Favorite cookie... That's like asking what color of M&M do you like most... But I'll go with dark chocolate with white chocolate chips.

Hello, Kirian Vega here aka Lexaari as some might know, or might not know now that I've reconfigured my PvP times to optimize my fun. I love to RP hence being on a RP server. I do a little PvEing on both of those chars as well. Love to cook, troll xfinity online for good crime shows (Dexter, Perception), drama shows (Revenge), and sci fi shows (Doctor Who fan here). I'm a medical assistant starting training to be a Physicians Assistant next year. I love buffalo wings... and hmm, my favorite cookie would also be snickerdoodles, specifically from the mall bakery cause I tried to buy some from the grocery store... they were ok, I mean I ate them all but they weren't as good as they coulda been. :p

(Salute)

Hello all. Deanara here. Your friendly republic trooper. Just started playing, only level 11 so far but having a great time. Live in Sacramento, Ca and usually online weekends and weekdays after 6pm PST. Will be actively looking for a guild real soon. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Greetings,

In game, I'll either be Bartemaeus (sent) or Daneeka (sage healer). I'm one of the dons of The Galactic Mafia. We are humble, legitimate businessmen pursuing the Corellian dream.

I'm big into PvE. I run HM almost every day, so you'll probably run into me on group finder. I try to do ops as often as possible, but getting a group together can be tough. I also dabble in PvP occasionally.

My favorite cookie is chocolate chip with M&Ms. I also love chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.

• 2 weeks later...

What a fun thread,

Since I have terminal alt-itus I'll just introduce myself by my Legacy, which is Shadowsong :p

Usually I've been dancing around the battle field handing out Kolto and cookies as my Operative self named Whisper of late... The secret is to make sure there's plenty of Kolto in the cookies so the boys chasing after you can keep up.

Other than Kolto I'd say my favorite cookie would have to be something with dark chocolate chunks in them... especially when dipped in coffee...

<drools and goes to get herself some coffee and cookies>

Hello, I'm most commonly known as 'Adara', a cheap fragment of my original name on my main Allandria back before it was stolen from me upon my transfer to BC from Vrook Lamar.

I've been a member of the Order of Sixty since launch and became PVP officer relatively recently.

Anyway, all of my alts are in my signature, I enjoy the PVPs and the PVEs, my currently played alts are in all my sig, etc.

Og's favorite cookie- A chocolate chip cookie surrounding a Reese peanut butter cup with honey wood smoked bacon wrapped around the outside of the cookie.

Sounds decadent. Too fancy for my tastes, but nice to see people trying different things. Reminds me of that bacon covered sugar glazed doughnut I saw on the food network.

Hello,

My name is Kagonesti I'm level 50 sent who is currently the last man standing in the guild "One Knight Stand" our moto was "remember cab fare home in the morning is included in a g-invite!". but I am off subject I also play a level 50 sorc named DaddiWykkid, a level 24 shadow named LuvChild...... but most people recognize my level 46 Jugg who is seriously trying to reach 10k player kills before she hits 50, you can find CherriBomb most evenings in one sub 50 WZ or another. As for cookies give me White Chocolate Maccidamian Nut....and mabey put some Cherri on top. :)

Greetings All, for the PvP community, some may know me as Azucena and/or Moco, I also have Chapulin mostly for PvE. Cookies are awesome, except for raisin cookies, they just get you excited for a chocolate chip then ruin your day. My favorite though would have to be either double chocolate or my Mom's oatmeal chocolate chip (yes, it is in it's own category).

-The true measure of a man is in his baking abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Been on Bergeren Colony since Day 1 of early access. I have several characters right now that I'm working on and play fairly regularly.

Maris is my main, a level 50 Agent Operative (Healer). I also have a Level 50 DPS Sith Sorcerer, Cinnagar.

Shiian is my pureblood Sith Juggernaut tank which I have at Level 43. I am the guildmaster of Sigma Squad, a small group of mainly RL friends. We're hoping to start guild ops runs soon.

I also have a few Pub characters, although I have only recently started playing them.

Leelu - level 29 Jedi Sage (healer)

Brénn - level 29 Trooper Vanguard (tank)

Corrann - level 10 Jedi Sentinel (dps)

Hope to see some of you online!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weee! I didn't even see this thread.

^_^ I'm Lexi, I play characters... and I like Pizza but I'm on a diet and can not haz Q.Q

Speaking of returning peeps, someone give a shout if they see:

:cool: Zenithsbane

:cool: Vervy

:cool: Qali

:cool: Anyone else from Ieldis =P specifically Rising or Imp Legacy. Would be cool to get some networking going and connect some of zee old crew if they come back and aren't sure who's there.

=P Feel free to message Judis or Sierrah you ol' imps!

Edited by Doomsdaycomes

I thought I would say Hi as well seeing Lexi's post/thread.

I'm larce, from old school SWG/Bria server so yes if you know the name it's me (/rebel plots).

Currently playing republic on this side, going to be getting into PvP on a shadow alt, but my main is a guardian tank that I mostly PvE with.

Although not much of a RPer, I do like player events, hosted a few in SWG myself, was fun. I've enjoyed this server as it's a good mix of different playstyles with little of the stupidity I saw on a daily basis on the pvp server my orginal characters got stuffed on. Maybe in the future when they provide paid transfer I can move them here as well.

I'll probably be looking to join raids soon, just need to find the right group that can handle a raid gear noob until i can get some decent gear.

Edited by Larce_Apollo