I just want complete KOTFEET as painless as possible

TGaP_Andrey

I'm not some tryharder Pr0gAyMer-DeaTHN00bz kind of player, I'm closer to noob akshually. I mean, I know rotations, I can do damage on my sorc, I even was specifically commended by teammates couple of times for my performance while in FPs. But holly molly, was it *********** HARD for me to go through KOTFEET even on "story" difficulty, you have no idea. I almost have PTSD from it. And all of this BEFORE kotfeet was screwed up even more by 6.0, now I'm with my freshly remade Sorcerer just on a verge of a seizure when I'm thinking I'm really to go through this unfair bull**it again. Iokath... oh, god, why you've left me all alone?!

I'm sorry, I'm just losing it a bit. I need an advice: what spec and tactical should I use on my Sorcerer for solo-pve story content to avoid as much pain as it is possible?

I wouldn't bothering playing anything but lightning in story content because stuff just dies too fast for madness to show its teeth

As for tacticals and setbonusses.. i have no idea. You're going to go through the story at level 75?

I am already at 75 with 306iRating, full Gathering Storm set and Stormwatch tactical and 3000 tech fragments for a new tactical - I'm almost set. I mean Stormwatch is good for killing fat single targets, bosses, but it's too difficult to use its complex rotation for multiple trash/silver targets and KOTFEET's enemies are *********** swarming you, as far as I remember, so Stormwatch seems to me as a big NO right now. Of course if there is nothing better then I'll use it anyway, but I hope for alternatives. Edited by TGaP_Andrey

I am already at 75 with 306iRating, full Gathering Storm set and Stormwatch tactical and 3000 tech fragments for a new tactical - I'm almost set. I mean Stormwatch is good for killing fat single targets, bosses, but it's too difficult to use its complex rotation for multiple trash/silver targets and KOTFEET's enemies are *********** swarming you, as far as I remember, so Stormwatch seems to me as a big NO right now. Of course if there is nothing better then I'll use it anyway, but I hope for alternatives.

That's hugely overkill(1) for KotFE/ET unless you are trying to go through in Veteran or Master. If you don't want to go through in Vet/Master, check the difficulty you are using (right-click your character portrait to find out - this setting only affects KotFE/ET chapters).

(1) I mean it. You should be able to do most of it on a level 70 character with 230-purples, or even start at 60 in blue 220s (entry point for an insta60 token character).