How to beat Revan....a workaround

mpddispatch

OK, so Revan stuns your allies at around 70% and 30% health. Orbs are supposed to appear that you drag to your allies to break them free......This is the way it should work, but if it doesnt here is a workaround.....

If no orbs appear at the 70% mark.......let him kill you and all your allies and he will return to the center. Once thats happened, med probe INSIDE the instance.

Now, start the fight again and this time he wont stun your allies at 70% but will at 30%........if at 30% the orbs dont appear again, do the samething as above.....let him kill you and your allies and he will return to the center. Once thats happened med probe INSIDE the instance.

Now, start the fight again and this time he wont stun at 70% or 30%......just beat on him till hes dead.

Youre welcome :)

• 3 months later...
Hey thanks it worked like a charm.

ummm the fights no longer broken and is impossible to die in

all you need to do is watch the npcs beat revan up

run orbs

watch npcs beat revan up

run orb

Watch NPCs kill Revan

Worst fight in game as there is no challenge and no chance at failure

so not sure whats working for you now because the OPs post was from back when fight was bugged

run orbs

watch npcs beat revan up

run orb

Watch NPCs kill Revan

so not sure whats working for you now because the OPs post was from back when fight was bugged

Pretty much this... only reason I attack Revan is I do not have the patience to wait for the NPCs to do my work for me.

• 1 month later...
Thank you everyone. Recently came back for 12x xp and was lost during the fight. Found this thread in the middle of the fight and was able to finish because of your help. So simple too. Take the bubbles to the team. Brilliant. I guess if I was playing while sober I could have figured it out on my own...lol.

Thank you everyone. Recently came back for 12x xp and was lost during the fight. Found this thread in the middle of the fight and was able to finish because of your help. So simple too. Take the bubbles to the team. Brilliant. I guess if I was playing while sober I could have figured it out on my own...lol.

Heh, first time I was playing, I had no idea about the orbs or the mechanics(I tried to run through both of them and got stunned), and just brute-forced it each time, waiting until the timer on Revan's shield dies. I was able to get through it, strangely. Then I went back for a weekly and killed him with proper mechanics.

How do you drag the orbs? Just right click 'em? Or just drag and drop?

This will be the second time I go up against him with my other toon. Last time, I just kept bashing on him until I realized he was bubbled and invincible. I was yelling at Marr, 'Marr! You wus! Don't let him do this to you! Get up and fight!'

Even if this thread was necro'd, I'm glad it was brought up. I'll be ready for the next Reven encounter.

How do you drag the orbs? Just right click 'em? Or just drag and drop?

You just walk through ONE orb(one only), wait half a second to make sure it disappears, and then you run to the NPC with a circle of the same color underneath the NPC. Example: there's a light-blue circle underneath the Wookie, you run through a white-blue orb, then run to the Wookie. Repeat until everyone's free.

You just walk through ONE orb(one only), wait half a second to make sure it disappears, and then you run to the NPC with a circle of the same color underneath the NPC. Example: there's a light-blue circle underneath the Wookie, you run through a white-blue orb, then run to the Wookie. Repeat until everyone's free.

Thank you. Thank you, very much.

run orbs

watch npcs beat revan up

run orb

Watch NPCs kill Revan

/This

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
OK, so Revan stuns your allies at around 70% and 30% health. Orbs are supposed to appear that you drag to your allies to break them free......This is the way it should work, but if it doesnt here is a workaround.....

If no orbs appear at the 70% mark.......let him kill you and all your allies and he will return to the center. Once thats happened, med probe INSIDE the instance.

Now, start the fight again and this time he wont stun your allies at 70% but will at 30%........if at 30% the orbs dont appear again, do the samething as above.....let him kill you and your allies and he will return to the center. Once thats happened med probe INSIDE the instance.

Now, start the fight again and this time he wont stun at 70% or 30%......just beat on him till hes dead.

Youre welcome :)

Nope, doen't hapened, already died 4 times, rez inside and he still stuns.

run orbs

watch npcs beat revan up

run orb

Watch NPCs kill Revan

They changed it, I've died many times.

Dunno if you are a troll or so bad that you can't do orbs. If you can't pass through that encoutner without cheating, it would be better for everyone if you just delete your character :D

Took me a while to get how to use those orbs. Once that done, doable.

Edited by Marcdepuma