Where and when did you see your first SW movie?

jtobscure

saw "A new Hope" in a living room on a very rainy day. My mum sat me and my brothers down to keep us preoccupied. My brothers had seen it over and over but for me it was the first time. It was a crappy VHS recording that my parents had taped from the TV. Guess it was begin 90's so i would of been like 4 or 5 at the time.

Lightsabers were just the awesomesauce !!

A buddy of mine had loaned me the trilogy on VHS. It was the "special edition" on VHS, which released in '97, I do believe. I was close to eight years old.

Anyway, I watched each movie about four times before returning it to him. I've been hooked ever since.

Shortly afterwards, I went ahead and rented "Star Wars: Shadow of The Empire" for N64. That was my first experience with a Star Wars game.

I think I was only about 3 or 4 when it came out, so I really don't remember. I do know that it was always part of my childhood and I had the biggest crush on Luke Skyywalker/Mark Hamill.

I even had the Empire book and book on tape and my favorite part of any SW movie is when Vader tells Luke that he is his father and Luke's response "That's not true! That's Impossible". Oh man...so many memories :D

Well I saw parts of it on vacation with my parents as a kid.

We watched TV and there was Star wars (a new hope) in a for me foreign language... so I just saw the pictures but it felt still amazing.

We just watched a part of it (between Tantooine and arriving on the death star) then my mother wantet to watch something else... but that few minutes still have burned into mind^^