Fury = Awesome leveling guild! only on TOFN

Yeeheepyupee

FURY Guild offers you join us We do not claim to be the best PVE / PVP Guild. But perhaps we are Best Leveling Gild in SWTOR Free Items and money. HELP EVERYONE! You ask why we give money all welcome! ??? The answer is simple ... Because we can! I specifically :D I also Dont love greedy and selfish as Gilds like Honour .. and Lost Souls of Elysium because they ask donate Guild members to bank and easy lie to them! We not have Guild ship... coz i think it is stupid thing to spent 160 millions on Decoration... But i am (alone) already Spent over 70 millions on our guild bank and Strong hold on Dromund kaas :) and never asked for help... if you think you start and rob a bank ... oh how stupid and poor that you have to be to steal money from us :D We're all brothers here and I'm F***i Patron! I also personally guide you through the class missions (within a reasonable:D) FURY : Ranks No! NO Donations! NO greed and selfishness. NO Communism and idolatry ( Like in Hobour or Honour legion guild) Freedom! Equality! LGBT! I am your servant.

Write on game mail to Jee'zee or Jeezee to join Fury :p

P.S Jeezee <------ Speak caramels Language but if you ever speak with bears you can Understand me EASY!

Edited by Yeeheepyupee

FURY Guild offers you join us We do not claim to be the best PVE / PVP Guild. But perhaps we are Best Leveling Gild in SWTOR Free Items and money. HELP EVERYONE! You ask why we give money all welcome! ??? The answer is simple ... Because we can! I specifically :D I also Dont love greedy and selfish as Gilds like Honour .. and Lost Souls of Elysium because they ask donate Guild members to bank and easy lie to them! We not have Guild ship... coz i think it is stupid thing to spent 160 millions on Decoration... But i am (alone) already Spent over 70 millions on our guild bank and Strong hold on Dromund kaas :) and never asked for help... if you think you start and rob a bank ... oh how stupid and poor that you have to be to steal money from us :D We're all brothers here and I'm F***i Patron! I also personally guide you through the class missions (within a reasonable:D) FURY : Ranks No! NO Donations! NO greed and selfishness. NO Communism and idolatry ( Like in Hobour or Honour legion guild) Freedom! Equality! LGBT! I am your servant.

Write on game mail to Jee'zee or Jeezee to join Fury :p

P.S Jeezee <------ Speak caramels Language but if you ever speak with bears you can Understand me EASY!

Twente is life.

• 1 month later...