Ops Lockout Question

Hey guyz/gals,

Please help me with the thing I will write below if you can.

I wonder;

Let's say I've started an ops in HM with 8-man grp. We took down 4 bosses and wiped on the last.

Then, I've found another 8-man and killed last boss.

Will my first 8-man group be saved for the operation or is it just me?

Maybe a silly question but I am wondering not to cause problems if it happens.

not sure if its the same in WoW but if it is then yea your first raid group will not be able to kill the last one as they would have been saved to that raid id.

i would imagine its the same as your progress should be saved to a specific raid id, so if u have made a new one and finished that raid id the first group will not be able to do anything as that raid id is completed.

Lockouts are individual. So if the other 7 people find a replacement for you, then they can still give the final boss a go.

But if you join the team, then your lockout will set the standard and consider the final boss to be killed already - for the entire ops (until you leave).

Well one of is true but which is?

If it is raid ID then first one is true so my first raid group will not be able to finish last boss because I did it with another grp.

But if the second post is true, if the lockouts are individual, I will be saved but my first grp still can find replacement for me and finish it.

Of course I am not talking about doing it with my first grp again since I will be saved.

Anyone tried this and knows for certain?

I mean if it is raid ID (I didint play WOW so I dont know), lets say we get a pug in our grp and take it to some point like till to the 3rd boss and we call it there, then that pug found another grp and killed the rest. This will mean we will be saved for the rest of the ops too? If it is so, I should say that it is a bit weird...