Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

Nehemia
01.04.2012 , 04:59 AM | #21
They could at least give out a Devolper Post to let us know, that they know.

Kira wont be fixed this patch again, which is really hilarious, because the problem is known since the beta.

This on the other hand seems to be Docs last Companion Quest or the one before that, while Kira is bugged from the start.

Please Bioware fix these Bugs!

-SABERRIDER-
01.04.2012 , 05:15 PM | #22
guess i can stop trying to find a way to make this quest then lol, was like nooes not doc! if its the last quest tho guess i dont care that much.. but still, the jk buggs really do stack up.

have to say the animation bugg is the worst, my god just fix it already sick of doing force sweep 4 times in a row before it fires of, lost way to many nodes cuz of it (the starting animation)

Strayth
01.04.2012 , 06:42 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayrik View Post
Dramatic much? Have you ever played an mmo within it's first 6 months?
Problems I have stated completely takes the fun away.

Those problems have been around since beginning of BETA testing several months ago. So I don't care.

---AlterEgo---
01.05.2012 , 09:16 PM | #24
Still bugged after so many little patches since I first made this post.

Would really like to be able to finish this quest.

Evorix
01.06.2012 , 02:35 PM | #25
bump ^^^ Still not fixed.

realmic
01.06.2012 , 03:30 PM | #26
I have this bug as well i've even tried dropping the quest Crazy talk nothing happens stupid bug.

---AlterEgo---
01.06.2012 , 11:13 PM | #27
Reading the 1.1 patchnotes that were posted in the PTS forums, I guess Doc still won't have this stupid quest fixed.

They'll finally fix the quest for Kira, but no love for Doc.

LindbergPus
01.08.2012 , 03:30 AM | #28
I don't think you can justify glitches by the fact that the game has been out for 2 weeks.

Not with the beta, neither the sea of players yelling "CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS QUEST!?"

Its Bioware's responsibility to let us play and enjoy that, instead of sitting in our computer chairs sighing and complaining.

They knew the bug reports would swarm over, they had the budget to put enough staff on to fix this. But they didn't.

They required us to setup an automatic-payment before we could get access to our free month, an automatic payment not needed but put there cause they knew people would forget about it and it would earn them extra profit.

I was hoping this would be one of those mmo's where the staff is active and you have a great community.

But nah, more corporate ****.

BuMP.
Power resides only where men believe it resides

ProfessorWalsh
01.08.2012 , 03:42 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayrik View Post
Dramatic much? Have you ever played an mmo within it's first 6 months?
Well... To be honest... Two of our companions are bugged. Kira and Doc. These also happen to be the most used companions (Kira is a great companion to a Tank and Doc is an amazing companion to a DPS'er) and to my knowledge we are the only class that have such bugs with our companions.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

Evray
01.11.2012 , 08:45 PM | #30
Also have this bug, I am level 50, have completed the class quest line, have 100% affection with every companion including doc, have finished all my other companion quests but Doc wont go past here, the screen stays black an extra amount of time, then the quest doesn't finish.

This is ridiculous, why did you **** us so bad, aren't Jedi supposed to be the favorite?!
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.