Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Doc quest, Crazy Talk, bugged

---AlterEgo---

Whenever I get into my ship, Doc wants to talk but the quest never completes itself.

The quest is "Crazy Talk", where Kira mind-tricked Doc. No matter which choice I select I never get the little XP/affection window that indicates the quest is done. The quest just stays in my quest log, and if I abandon it I can talk to Doc again.

I tried relogging and logging off, choosing every possible option during that dialog, but nothing works.

I'm already at maximum affection with Doc, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

It's really annoying always going to the ship and seeing he wants to talk to me and not being able to complete it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok that's it. I'm gonna stop playing.

- Hood toggle

- Fat butt

- All amazing clothing showed in advertisment actually don't exist in game, we just have an ugly bath robe

- Sentinels and Guardians are easily the WORST class of the whole game (weither you think it's bad or not, they really are the worst)

- Companions are completely broken

Ok, I think the message is clear "go play a trooper cauz we don't want many jedi knights, thanksssss".

:/

I have this bug also. I'm not at maximum affection with Doc so it's likely not related to that.

Have Crazy Talk in journal with no objectives listed. In the field, Doc has the icon that shows he wants to talk to me, but when I am actually on the ship he has nothing to say.

- Hood toggle

- Fat butt

- All amazing clothing showed in advertisment actually don't exist in game, we just have an ugly bath robe

- Sentinels and Guardians are easily the WORST class of the whole game (weither you think it's bad or not, they really are the worst)

Ok, I think the message is clear "go play a trooper cauz we don't want many jedi knights, thanksssss".

Dramatic much? Have you ever played an mmo within it's first 6 months?

- Hood toggle

- Fat butt

sad but true, i love my JK but the class needs a lot of work.

Come on Bioware! Fix these jedi knight bugs what are you guys doing? Its absolutely pathetic that the JK has 2 bugged companions and you guys STILL haven't fixed kira. Are you guys even trying to fix those bugs?? Edited by exodeath

Come on Bioware! Fix these jedi knight bugs what are you guys doing? Its absolutely pathetic that the JK has 2 bugged companions and you guys STILL haven't fixed kira. Are you guys even trying to fix those bugs??

I love the fact that the game has been out for literally 2 weeks, and people are complaining that they haven't fixed every single bug right away. When a game like wow just fixed a bug for warriors thats been there since the beginning of the game, last patch.

They could at least give out a Devolper Post to let us know, that they know.

Kira wont be fixed this patch again, which is really hilarious, because the problem is known since the beta.

This on the other hand seems to be Docs last Companion Quest or the one before that, while Kira is bugged from the start.

Please Bioware fix these Bugs!

guess i can stop trying to find a way to make this quest then lol, was like nooes not doc! if its the last quest tho guess i dont care that much.. but still, the jk buggs really do stack up.

have to say the animation bugg is the worst, my god just fix it already sick of doing force sweep 4 times in a row before it fires of, lost way to many nodes cuz of it :( (the starting animation)

Dramatic much? Have you ever played an mmo within it's first 6 months?

Problems I have stated completely takes the fun away.

Those problems have been around since beginning of BETA testing several months ago. So I don't care.