Spoilers.....Breakup letter from Koth in KOTET

rachlangl

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Everything seemed to go smoothly between me and Koth and I did everything in my power to make him happy. We were a hot item. Then all of a sudden, after escaping Iokath, he sends me a breakup letter saying I did things he didn't approve of and I was putting Zakul in danger. Can anyone give me some advice?

I think it must be a bug- wrong letter sent?On the character that is romancing him I made all of the light side choices and everything in my companion log says that Koth was happy with every choice I made. Got the break up letter saying that I did things that he couldn't accept. Talk about blindsided and heartbroken! Lol, well, almost- still miss Elara :D

So glad I found this thread. Man, was that letter confusing.

All light side choices. I joked with him/kissed him after the bomb fiasco (chapter 3). Nothing on the companion screen to indicate he's pissed. And after the letter you get the romance cutscene before you're about to leave the Gravestone and take the throne (chapter 9) and everything seems fine. Has to be a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...