Rise of the Rakghouls, have you done it?

Easy enough instance. Droid boss seems very melee unfriendly with the triple shocks and barrages. Luckily its optional.

We had a 126 weapon drop with a lvl 56 41 Endurance Yellow Crystal. Rest of the loot looks to be non-set 126s.

Edited by xMZe

Easy enough instance. Droid boss seems very melee unfriendly with the triple shocks and barrages. Luckily its optional.

We had a 126 weapon drop with a lvl 56 41 Endurance Yellow Crystal. Rest of the loot looks to be non-set 126s.

You mean 136 weapon aka columni? Cuz that's the crystal level (56) that comes in the 136 weapons, not 126 (aka rank 50)

Easy instance. As stated above, the only boss which provides the slightest bit of trouble is the optional droid boss. The last boss seems as though it's missing mechanics, that or we simply overgeared it.

On hard mode we had two columi headpiece tokens drop, one from the optional droid boss and one from the last boss. Also had a tionese grade weapon drop from the second boss with a (52) mod and a (52) enhancement, however the weapon had a (56) yellow crystal with +41 power which is on par with the rakata weapon crystals.

Edited by nidhrun

I just soloed Normal Mode with my Merc + Mako using a little bit of creative thinking. Anyways the chests up to the last boss dropped level 48 blues ala the other level 50 FPs and the final chest dropped level 51 Xenotech Stalker's Legguards equal to Tionese but non set.

Instance as a whole isn't very long, you can skip quite alot of the trash. There is a bonus boss and hes fairly easy to activate (kill 50 mobs, turn on 6 antennas).

Completing the instance continues the Tion Hegemony quest into another FP called Lost Island but when you talk to the droid it tells you the Flashpoint is not in the game yet and to check again after the next major update.

Won't get to do hard mode till later when friends log in :/. Theres some weirdness going on with the color crystals too. Did the Rakata weapons not used to have Black-Red crystals or am I imagining things?

I would assume it is going to drop one of the missing Columi pieces on HM, thats what Main Hands (unlikely), Helms, and Belts?

PS: The last boss did seem completely underwhelming, they need like twice the health they have. So did the turret event. The instance was not very difficult to solo on normal except for the Behemoth.

Edited by Lightmgl

Just finished it on hard mode. Its hard - atleast the last two bosses. And trash? They are a little bit overpowered with their stuns.. So overpowered in one case I had a permanent stun put on me (only removable by my unleash talent)

All I can say is.. Bioware, Im disappointed - is there anything other than the random aggro feature in your instances? Its so anti-melee and so anti-tanking. For the last boss you don't even need to tank the two adds whilst they die as they hit for hardly anything.

Last boss drops head, bonus boss (robot) drops head too. Also had an epic lightsaber drop.

All in all, good fun, different encounters but needs a bit of work to make it more manageable for tanks. Saying that Jugg is broken having to use a DPS tree to tank.

Just finished it on hard mode. Its hard - atleast the last two bosses. And trash? They are a little bit overpowered with their stuns.. So overpowered in one case I had a permanent stun put on me (only removable by my unleash talent)

All I can say is.. Bioware, Im disappointed - is there anything other than the random aggro feature in your instances? Its so anti-melee and so anti-tanking. For the last boss you don't even need to tank the two adds whilst they die as they hit for hardly anything.

Last boss drops head, bonus boss (robot) drops head too. Also had an epic lightsaber drop.

All in all, good fun, different encounters but needs a bit of work to make it more manageable for tanks. Saying that Jugg is broken having to use a DPS tree to tank.

The perma stun is meant to be like that, its a channel. A simple interrupt or stun from a party member on the mob will break it.

The perma stun is meant to be like that, its a channel. A simple interrupt or stun from a party member on the mob will break it.

No I mean, Out of combat - mob is dead, I am stunned.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6889/screenshot2012011816310.jpg

It shows im still in combat in that one, but it persisted through combat, when the specific mob was dead and until I used my anti-cc ability.

Also once I had used that it left a debuff (constricted) on there which was not even working properly anyway as shown below

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7248/screenshot2012011816340.jpg

Not to mention the 3x (strong not elite) adds on the bonus boss with 32-36k health each. Was worried we wouldn't do it in time but didn't seem to be a problem.

Edited by Mysquine

I feel the same way about jugg . Bosses dont do damage to even qualify needing the stuff in the tank tree. ive thought about going pure DPS for tanking. you do loose a taunt though.

I feel the same way about jugg . Bosses dont do damage to even qualify needing the stuff in the tank tree. ive thought about going pure DPS for tanking. you do loose a taunt though.

Well, broken is broken, seems alot of the juggys are going 14/27/0 .. I mean, thats just silly, can't generate enough rage, not enough long ranged attacks for spaced out groups ect - Its doable yes, but its just getting annoying now, no new content seems to be tank friendly, its all random aggro.

No I mean, Out of combat - mob is dead, I am stunned.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6889/screenshot2012011816310.jpg

It shows im still in combat in that one, but it persisted through combat, when the specific mob was dead and until I used my anti-cc ability.

Also once I had used that it left a debuff (constricted) on there which was not even working properly anyway as shown below

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7248/screenshot2012011816340.jpg

Not to mention the 3x (strong not elite) adds on the bonus boss with 32-36k health each. Was worried we wouldn't do it in time but didn't seem to be a problem.

Thats pretty horrible then. Never ran into the problem myself, stun always faded when the mob died :/.

The adds on the bonus boss are why I couldn't solo him on normal mode, when they do that AoE pulse it really freaking hurts.

Edited by Lightmgl

Ya its kinda buggy. Those infected mercenaries do the constricted dot + stun that lasts until you can break out of it. Purge etc doesn't work.. kinda funny watching a party member with it just having seizures on the floor until they can break out of it.

Just finished it on Hard, interesting fight mechanics for the boss encounters, KR-82 is too hard for a melee group, (group was me assassin tank, assassin dps, jugger dps and sorc healer) we wiped several times before giving up the adds just did too much aoe damage.

Over all experience, too long and too much trash, first boss encounter was fun, the giant rakghoul was again a fun fight once we figured it out, the final boss was very easy even when enranged he hit like a wimp.

Just finished it on hard. Overall very cool flashpoint that felt to me more like a little minigame aka resident evil or something instead of a dungeon.

Only boss that caused a wipe for us was the bonus droidboss that spawns adds. First I tried to tank them but they hit far to hard for that. What we ended up doing was as soon as they spawn dps cc them then I taunt over the lose one that is first to die. As a vanguard it was very easy because with the 50% speed debuff talent on ioncell the add was kitable since the distance at the time of taunt was around 20-30m. Since boss isn't attacked by the dps his aggro stayed on me without me having to attack him at all.

Last boss was a letdown to say the least though. It was just tank and spank basically. If i remember correctly one of the bosses enraged but was just a question of moving around.

We did everything, but the optional droid boss. After three wipes we didn't really understand what to do. The droids were ranged and the boss was ranged (kiting seemed like it would not be smart). The boss + droids crushed me (I was tanking) :(.

Edit: Seems like other people were having issues with the droid boss. The adds seemed incredibly powerful and if you had a melee group without CC it seemed impossible. Even with all my cooldowns I was still getting gibbed in about 3 seconds.

Edited by Naivesteve

It is Left 4 Star Wars. The mobs act just like the boss infected in L4D, you have the boomer, smoker, witch, and hunter. The idea is cool but some of the pulls can be a little annoying, though I do agree with most of the posts here. The last boss is a joke and the optional droid boss can be a pain with to much melee.