Hardcore Players: have we found any content geared towards us?

Normal mode flashpoints and eternity vault are really really easy, and of the hardmodes that work, there are no challenges to be found there either, i havent done nightmare mode EV, so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?

Clearing eternity vault with a raid of just turned 50s is something i did not expect, i am afraid that a game ive been looking forward to for so long and really enjoying will be cleared completely in a matter of weeks, not months.

I remember the first time i did molten core and blackrock spire in vanilla wow, even that took at least a month or two to be cleared.

Dont get me wrong, i love the idea of being able to pug operations and hardmodes, but i still believe they should be at the very least, hard, anyone other guilds find any encounters they found to be genuinely difficult as a guild?

so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?

HM/NM modes are more difficult than Normal Mode. For example rockets at 1st boss on phase 1 hits for 12-14K damage. In normal mode they can't hit through the Sorcs shield. Also enrage timers are more challenging, and bosses gets some new mechanics.

Normal Mode was created for PuGs, you can tank without tank gear, DPS in green gear and so on.

Normal mode flashpoints and eternity vault are really really easy, and of the hardmodes that work, there are no challenges to be found there either, i havent done nightmare mode EV, so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?

Clearing eternity vault with a raid of just turned 50s is something i did not expect, i am afraid that a game ive been looking forward to for so long and really enjoying will be cleared completely in a matter of weeks, not months.

I remember the first time i did molten core and blackrock spire in vanilla wow, even that took at least a month or two to be cleared.

Dont get me wrong, i love the idea of being able to pug operations and hardmodes, but i still believe they should be at the very least, hard, anyone other guilds find any encounters they found to be genuinely difficult as a guild?

if anything seems too easy, do it with less players, unless you can solo the hardest operation ingame, dont complain :)

if anything seems too easy, do it with less players, unless you can solo the hardest operation ingame, dont complain :)

Your full of **** are ya not.

Things designed for 16 people on nightmare should be overtuned like hell. Why the hell would ya run it with less players wenn on nighmare mode everything should already be effing hard!. You some kind of Bioware fanboy wo feels the need to protect them:mad:.

The fact is people Clearing the endgame content so fast should make Bioware's alarm bell ring! This game is about the story thats true but all in all if ****-up 's like you start clearing nighmare content then i wont see a long stay for this game at all!

TBH I'm hoping the content is easy enough that the elitist a-holes found in WoW quit in disgust and go back there. It's so nice not to have to listen to that crap here.

No, i left wow because it was too easy, im not going back there. Lets hope theres challenge to be had here......or this games in trouble.

TBH I'm hoping the content is easy enough that the elitist a-holes found in WoW quit in disgust and go back there. It's so nice not to have to listen to that crap here.

Insulting whiny casual players are apparently much nicer to listen to than those elitists you describe, noted.

We are a semihardcore guild and i regret my guild didn't start raids in this game 1 week earlier actually. Hutts hospitality was faceroll gear-wise.... when we got it we tried to get through EV too but the first boss was bugged :3 after we destroyed the turrets the boss wouldnt appear

At first we thought that we need good items to get through but imo... we got through with pvp + for corellia commendation items + some columni / tionese thingies. Maybe some of us even had items for level 43? The only problem we had was DPS but that is understandable to a point when you lack stats. We killed the boss just in time, when he enraged he was like 1%

And i suspect every raid in normal mode must be 2 man healed. The problem is that most guilds out there lack information on raiding regarding this game.

16 man is currently tuned a bit higher than 8 man. In fact, 8 man seems laughably undertuned when compared directly.

Having said that, it's the first tier of a brand new game. Most of the encounters are designed for teaching people basic raid mechanics and awareness.

How about you go back and continue to be bad, then whine about "elitists" that call you out for being bad. How dare they expect you to perform to a certain level to achieve a team goal that may require some level of mental aptitude and knowledge or skill.

I dont really play any single player games anymore, but do they have a insta win difficulty setting? If so, what is the fun in that? I would get no satisfaction from having stuff handed to me that I put absolutely zero effort into earning. Then again, everyone isn't me.