Youtube is the biggest spoiler ever

Injudicator

I have been watching all kinds of videos on SWTOR. Some are guides, some are nice music videos, but for the love of God I canot escape Youtube trying to spoil SWTOR for me. I constantly get suggestions with character final story quests or Companion X does Y because the truth is Z... I'm starting to just log off when browsing Youtube, too much spoil :)

Has Youtube suggestions spoiled something for you as well?:D Would you rather log out and be safe or log in to be able to view your favorites and subscriptions but to risk constant spoils?

Youtube spoiled something big for me! I played a female LS sith warrior and as I was looking for some DS version of the quests that I did...

I saw several suggestions about Quinn's betrayal videos... that's how I got spoiled about the "incident" I'm actually grateful that I knew beforehand, so it didn't hurt so much when it happened.

So I have to thank Youtube for that :D

Edited by kalistea

Sadly, I also been a victim of the spoilers knife not only in this game, but in most MMOs. So whenever I go to a specific class thread, I always avoid anything that has these words: why, brother/sister, love, ending...and especially, run away everytime it has either "kill" or "die".

It takes some time and lots of practice, but yeah, we can avoid spoilers. ;)

Youtube spoiled some of the Jedi Consular storyline for me.

One of the suggested videos was titled 'Syo Bakarn fight' or something along those lines, which pretty much gave away that he was the First Son.

I've managed to avoid spoilers for IA though, where I'm up to Voss. The only storyline where I'm completely in the dark!

I find general chat to be worse than youtube. People blurt so I just keep the chat window closed.

This.

I'm all for the Youtube videos though because of how they are extremely helpful. And besides, those aren't "My endings," etc. Those are some other player's endings.