Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A question about a common tactic in huttball matches

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A question about a common tactic in huttball matches

Lhancelot
01.30.2019 , 09:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I've also had plenty of games where the loan stealther on our side stayed in the enemy EZ the whole time doing nothing.
So that's how you win your HB matches so often, is it? You loan stealthers now? /reported
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

Banderal
01.30.2019 , 10:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
So that's how you win your HB matches so often, is it? You loan stealthers now? /reported
Ha! You haven't heard about the government stealther loan program? You have to be on a team of all PT or sorcs to qualify. But if you do, then you can contact your local representative to have a stealther assigned to you. Their primary function is to wait in the EZ and catch passes. Oh, and to type, "you all suck, why can't you get the ball to meeeeeeee!?" in chat if the other team is stomping. It's all totally legit, just not that well known.

Well, and of course, it's temporarily on hold for people playing on US servers, until our government shutdown ends.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

Lhancelot
01.30.2019 , 12:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Ha! You haven't heard about the government stealther loan program? You have to be on a team of all PT or sorcs to qualify. But if you do, then you can contact your local representative to have a stealther assigned to you. Their primary function is to wait in the EZ and catch passes. Oh, and to type, "you all suck, why can't you get the ball to meeeeeeee!?" in chat if the other team is stomping. It's all totally legit, just not that well known.

Well, and of course, it's temporarily on hold for people playing on US servers, until our government shutdown ends.
As usual I missed out on this, seems I am a bit late as they ended the shutdown, for now anyway. Good to know so when the shutdown happens again I will be prepared. I need me some stealthers loaned, asap.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696