Community Livestream - April 5th

DanielSteed

• Dev Post
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to need to cancel today's livestream. There is a major power outage impacting a large area of Austin, and this includes our studio. It is likely that it will take a number of hours before power is restored and so we are not confident in trying to do this today.

Here is what you should expect in regards to updates first thing next week:

• 5.10.2 release date (very, very soon)
  • 5.10.3 Dantooine on PTS (also very, very soon)

I will swing back in here on Monday. Apologies for any inconvenience.

-eric

Hey folks,

Back with some updates on each of the topics from above. Let's hit them one at a time.

• Game Update 5.10.2 - Current plan is that this will launch this week. The launch day is a little in flux, we are aiming for Thursday. I will confirm once I know more!
  • Game Update 5.10.3 PTS - Look for the Dantooine Incursion to hit PTS late next week.
  • Livestream - We have decided to postpone our planned livestream until next week, after Celebration. This way we will have a whole lot more to talk to you about. We still plan to show Dantooine on that stream in addition to talking about... other stuff. Current plan is to have that stream next Thursday but stay tuned for specifics.

Thank all!

-eric

Hey folks,

Back with some updates on each of the topics from above. Let's hit them one at a time.

• Game Update 5.10.2 - Current plan is that this will launch this week. The launch day is a little in flux, we are aiming for Thursday. I will confirm once I know more!
  • Game Update 5.10.3 PTS - Look for the Dantooine Incursion to hit PTS late next week.
  • Livestream - We have decided to postpone our planned livestream until next week, after Celebration. This way we will have a whole lot more to talk to you about. We still plan to show Dantooine on that stream in addition to talking about... other stuff. Current plan is to have that stream next Thursday but stay tuned for specifics.

Thank all!

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric! Looking forward to all of it :)

in addition to talking about... other stuff.

-eric

"Other stuff" you say? Might other stuff include some of our many, many, many requests about the future of our favourite returned LIs/companions who have effectively been silenced? And the future of our missing companions (Scourge/Kira/Zenith/Theran) who by now have probably got a missing persons case file with some virtual intergallactic space police as it's been so long?! Also might "other stuff" include the announcement of certain companion commemorative statues becoming available in the CM? That would be nice. I have my plastic ready to burn a hole in my balance for said statues! See signature for hints ;)

Edited by Sarova

"Other stuff" you say? Might other stuff include some of our many, many, many requests about the future of our favourite returned LIs/companions who have effectively been silenced? And the future of our missing companions (Scourge/Kira/Zenith/Theran) who by now have probably got a missing persons case file with some virtual intergallactic space police as it's been so long?! Also might "other stuff" include the announcement of certain companion commemorative statues becoming available in the CM? That would be nice. I have my plastic ready to burn a hole in my balance for said statues! See signature for hints ;)

This would be great.

Especially about the LIs and the still missing companions.

Hey folks,

Thank all!

-eric

Great to hear it, I look forward to the livestream.

• Dev Post
Patch notes for 5.10.2 will be available before or after patch?

The goal will be the same as always, that the patch notes will go up the day before release. I will have more on that once we announce the release date.

-eric

Hey folks,

Thank all!

-eric

Tomorrow is Thursday....:(

• Dev Post
Tomorrow is Thursday....:(

We are in the final stages of testing as we speak. Our goal is still to push 5.10.2 out tomorrow, but it will be a bit still before I can communicate that with certainty. I will pass on more info as I have it!

-eric