Emphasizing Dual spec...

From what I understand Operation groups of 8 & 16 require a "main tank" and someone who is capable of being an "off tank" on certain fights.

(If that is wrong don't read any further, just tell me I've misunderstood.)

So that means that not only does the off tank have to get them self 2 sets of gear to perform decently (dps & tank sets) but he/she ALSO has to try and dps in a tank spec unless they make the operation group wait for the off tank to go to the fleet and pay for a re-spec then change all his/her hotkeys.

Please push dualspec or a feature to contact the "skill reset-er" via holocommunicator... anything ;(

Actually it just means you run with two tanked speced classes just because hes tanked speced doesn't mean he can't dps during the fight this is also a very common tactic is most major MMO and in Raiding as a whole

Actually it just means you run with two tanked speced classes just because hes tanked speced doesn't mean he can't dps during the fight this is also a very common tactic is most major MMO and in Raiding as a whole

This.

If you've been playing better games, you'll have dual specs, multiple roles, etc., but if you want to rock it old school on SWTOR then you get to return to the late 90s where people had a single spec and just did their best when an offtank/offhealer/whatever was not required.

Its not ideal, but its not new. In fact, its very old.

Edited by DunsparrowSolo