Bioware PLEASE buff Carnage

DarthDedio

Hello there!

I am a passionate PVP player and have played the marauder for years. For all this time Carnage was by far the most fun spec to play. I have made like a 2 year pause and have now returned to the game, just to find that Carnage is basically useless in PVP. It's still a ton of fun but if you want to remain significant you HAVE TO PLAY Fury, which is still an ok spec but I just love Carnage way more. So PLEASE Bioware make it viable again for PVP that's all I'm asking

While I certainly wouldn't object to a buff to Carnage, it's not in the terrible spot everyone seems to think it is. Just because it parses on the bottom of the barrel, doesn't mean it's garbage.

I switched from Fury to Carnage in 6.0 cause frankly, I'm sick of Fury. It's clunky and lacks the grace and fluidity of Carnage. I won't go back into sr anymore because I miss the cc immunity of Fury, but at least it's fun to play my Marauder again in regs. I'd like to climb solos again, but I don't miss it that much.

I still end in top 3 dps in most games I play, and I have a lot of fun. In SWTOR, you can get away with playing anything you want, and still be successful.

PLEASE BUFF CARNAGE!!!! Aweful utility, easily countered, has lost its burst, poor tacticals (exception being fanged god), AWEFUL aoe capability (tome of unyielding blades is a JOKE), and overall underperforming damage in pve and pvp. FIX THIS! :(:mad:

++ agreed

• 2 weeks later...
While I certainly wouldn't object to a buff to Carnage, it's not in the terrible spot everyone seems to think it is. Just because it parses on the bottom of the barrel, doesn't mean it's garbage.

That is exactly what it means. It's a dps class... that is the worst at dps...

Exactly. its an oxymoron. If you are going to rob it of damage, you better be giving it some utility or a bigger toolbox. I prefer firepower though.

If you prefer firepower then go play Powertech

Or at least Fury

Edited by sebakonkol