Pvp is ... sad

Formulka

One more day of awesome 4 hours of pvp vs sorc/mercenary teams with 3 victories 1 of them counting! Yay! Not even a daily!

I kind of think self healing of such magnitude even on damage specced ones is not fair. They LOS me and while i try to gain vision they have at least half hp up again. And please dont say LOS them as well, what am i supposed to do then? Run slowly away in horror? Or the other option wait for them to kill me (which the first option transforms into)? There is really no other. Oh and dont forget to mention that their healing is inefficient and they will run out of mana or overheat if not specced for it! Thats comforting! Although I have never seen this happen.

Topping damage stats and having 120k healing on top of that is not really that uncommon amongst sorcs. Neither is bursting my almost 16.5k hp down in a few GCDs. They dont even have to kneel down like me to be granted that awesome ability of AOE knockback. Of course they need that bubble every 20s that deflects my whole opening salvo (it seems like even internal damage is mitigated), they are so weak and fragile! Oh and that speed burst as well, they have no way of getting away from my damage otherwise! Their channeling attack has to slow me down to almost a standstill, thats the only thing that makes it fair!

What am I thinking! I should stop whining and l2p!

Or roll a sorc.

Or just quit. Its not like anyone will notice one less gunslinger anyway.

(Just a small disclaimer, i'm not fresh 50, i have 5 champion pieces, even a main hand gun. Valor while not stelar is about 30. I am alternating DF and SS specs.)

Edited by Formulka