Valid reason to get kicked?

So I was on my low level Smuggler and just got in to a FP. During the FP I was scavenging the droids we killed. After about 5 mins into the FP I got kicked by the healer with the reason "Stealing the droids".

Is this a valid reason to get kicked?

So I was on my low level Smuggler and just got in to a FP. During the FP I was scavenging the droids we killed. After about 5 mins into the FP I got kicked by the healer with the reason "Stealing the droids".

Maybe there was someone else in the group who wanted to scavenge too but you ignored his requests to share and beat him to it? Weird otherwise.

NO , *** was that ... stealing how was that , can I ask were they in the same guild if they were well that's your answer ... some may ask you did you ask I say to that if it was setting there rotting why ask

also was any one else skinning them ..

if some else was what I do is let the other' s have it to advoid this kind of drama but that's me

But No that is not a good reason to kick you .. and no I would not kick you or anyone for that reason , that's a suptid reason then again I wasn't there and don 't know how much of it is how it happen that your are telling us

Edited by tanktest

Maybe there was someone else in the group who wanted to scavenge too but you ignored his requests to share and beat him to it? Weird otherwise.

May they didn't ask or maybe they expected him to or maybe they just didn't want to share who knows people can be strange ,..

after 5 mins a valid reason ....no

perhaps they wanted to race through the fp like so many now do in the hard modes and you were slowing them down. now that i can understand but still not agree with either.

Only if someone asked before hand. If they kicked you but never asked for you to share... then they're just being ridiculous.

I would like to see the kick option removed. It's rude, prima dona's abuse it. Sometimes mistakes happens and people don't get the chance to put things right.

Just because an incident is a mistake doesn't mean it shouldn't have consequences. That being said, I have never seen anyone kicked over a first mistake or accident. All of the kicks I've seen have been justified. In fact, the most common use is to remove disconnected or afk players. Every other case is either someone being grossly incompetent (failing to understand basic fight mechanics such as "stay out of the red circle") or inexplicably undergeared (showing up to a hm fp or op in green gear).

If you do get kicked with no explanation, consider filing a griefing report against the players in question.

Nah not to get kicked. They should have said something in chat first if you take all the materials from the droids.

I always for example use my tradeskills when I can to skill up my characters and have never encountered this problem.

I do not think it is a valid reason to be kicked

I would like to see the kick option removed. It's rude, prima dona's abuse it. Sometimes mistakes happens and people don't get the chance to put things right.

No thats a bad idea also you have to rember that the group as to vote on the kick it is not an instant kick

I have a funny feeling the person was either jealous that you were grabbing the droids as a temporary follower and they didn't know how or they thought you were cheating somehow due to a noobs lack of understanding on how the game works

Either way add to your ignore list and don't worry about it.

If no one said it would be a quick run then it isnt a valid reason.

The only valid reasons IMO to kick in an FP are a tank who cant pull, a DPS who breaks CCs or a Healer who cant keep the group alive.

The healer sometimes might not be able to keep the group alive due to bad gear or L2P issues from the tank or dps.

I quit a flashpoint earlier because the tank had level 32 sage healer pieces and he had the cheek to say my commando healer who's in full rakata and some BH wasn't enough for kaon.

Some healers may be bad it's a difficult role to master however no healer no matter how good they are can heal through stupid/bad players.

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti

I quit a flashpoint earlier because the tank had level 32 sage healer pieces and he had the cheek to say my commando healer who's in full rakata and some BH wasn't enough for kaon.

How is this even possible?

I can't even imagine how someone can get to lvl 50 with level 32 pieces.

The "tank" had some endgame bits however his implants/earpiece were lowbie sage pieces that had alacrity and crit, he was sporting a level 32 matrix cube as well as other pieces like a blue belt which I would of probably of vendored at 30 let alone wear it until 50.

Who give a **** about scavengable mats? You get unlimited supply at right part of the planet with minimum effort. Did you accidentally ninja some other loot?

That's a rather uneducated response. Those crafting mats (Scavenging ones) sell quite well on GTN. stacks of them easily going for more than 50k.

Count yourself lucky it happened at the low levels. Just add the people that were in the group to ignore and you will never have to group with them again.

Mat "stealing" kick; that's a first but not surprising. PUGs have a crapshoot factor, especially the low levels, for teammate quality which is fine and expected. Since F2P dropped though they're often cesspits of stupidity, particularly on weekends. It starts to get better at Foundry and above. Edited by Joesixxpack

Healers and tanks IMHO (I am a healer btw with DPS alts) have entirely too much pull in FPs due to the nature of what they provide to the group, and how scarce they are in the group finder.

Because of how geared my companions are I can replace ANY role (DPS or Tank) with them and still have a successful FP with 3 human and one AI. That gives me tremendous power over the other players who simply do not have such an avenue.

Edited by Brittaany_Banks

Get over it, put them on your ignore list instead of coming to the forums to cry about it.

Just because an incident is a mistake doesn't mean it shouldn't have consequences. That being said, I have never seen anyone kicked over a first mistake or accident. All of the kicks I've seen have been justified. In fact, the most common use is to remove disconnected or afk players. Every other case is either someone being grossly incompetent (failing to understand basic fight mechanics such as "stay out of the red circle") or inexplicably undergeared (showing up to a hm fp or op in green gear).

If you do get kicked with no explanation, consider filing a griefing report against the players in question.

I don't mind it but I do agree with him it gets abused a lot I have seen others want to kick some one for no good reason and I would not vote kick them ...

Its not impossible I've seen tanks in level 28 gear trying to tanks a level 50 HM one time me and another DPS carried a tank thu D7 HM the tank didn't know what he was doing so I told the DPS play tank I'll keep you up .. we did it ..the group didn't have the heart to kick him which we could have , we could have pulled out a pet to tank the rest of it.

and when I level up I never replace gear till 50 but one two items as I go I don't mod or any thing till max level I do level fast in low level gear so it poss . I have done it to 50 .. and have in every game I have ever played

EQ 1, RIFT, WoW , SWTOR and one two more I can't remember the names of .)) to me its just a waste to try and gear before maxx level I would replace it every two or three levels ...

Edited by moonshoter

Healers and tanks IMHO have entirely too much pull in FPs due to the nature of what they provide to the group, and how scarce they are in the group finder.

Blue is Blue

Blue is not Green

Look I can state the obvious as well.

No kidding tanks and healers have near Vito power (tanks especially), what dps wants to wait another 2 hours for a queue to pop again? When I'm on my DPS i'll let the tanks roll need on everything if they want to, as long as I can collect my comms at the end what do I care? Just vendor trash to me anyhow.

Its not surprising tanks have an attitude either. When a group wipes they are the first to get blamed. I was in TFB yesterday and had a DPS, who's cleared NM EC no less blame the tank for stuff that wasn't even his fault. How the hell is the tank supposed to feel? DPS wipes the group, oh bad RNG, tank wipes the group, he/she must be the worst tank ever lets all mock him/her.

Gimme a break. The amount of bad DPS the Tanks/Healers have to put up with gives them the right to be selective.

**edit**

and if you dont believe me roll a Tank for a month straight of endgame and you'll see what I mean

Edited by respwn