Just a question

DanielAstrol

I have 44 days of sub left (my cousin helped me to get 60 days). If I were to get.. IDK, 180 days - I heard rumors that subs can be cancelled to be one-time only (as if you buy 180 days, cancel it so you dont have to pay each month but still having the 180 days (How to cancel sub? I see no button for it) - then am I allowed to extend it by buying another set of sub (60 days for example) or using a REF Link while being a sub? So basically the question is: just pile up a few set of sub on each other is possible?

I have 44 days of sub left (my cousin helped me to get 60 days). If I were to get.. IDK, 180 days - I heard rumors that subs can be cancelled to be one-time only (as if you buy 180 days, cancel it so you dont have to pay each month but still having the 180 days (How to cancel sub? I see no button for it) - then am I allowed to extend it by buying another set of sub (60 days for example) or using a REF Link while being a sub? So basically the question is: just pile up a few set of sub on each other is possible?

I sense a bundle of confusion in the above.

If you go to the store page and subscribe to a 180-day auto-renew, you'll immediately pay for six "months" (i.e. 180 days) in a single block, and when those 180 days run out, you will be billed for the next 180 days. You do *not* pay each month, but all at once at the beginning. The same applies to the 90-day option (except that you pay every 90 days, not every 180, obviously).

If you cancel that, the subscribed state continues until the 180 days run out. The cancel button is hidden in plain sight at the bottom of the page, but unless you have a very tall screen, you won't see it because it *is* at the bottom. Scroll down, then scroll down some more.

If you request a new auto-renew subscription, it will begin (and you'll be billed for it) when the current time ends, no matter what kind of current time you have. I fully expect that the same applies if you buy a 60-day time card (real or "virtual"). Time cards certainly accumulate against each other. (Buy+use one, wait 30 days, buy+use another, and now you have 90 days remaining, 30 from the first card, 60 from the second.)

If you use a referral link *while* subscribed, it adds 7 days to your remaining subscription time. There are, however, restrictions on when you can use them. I believe the restriction is that if you have not had at least 90 no-subscription days since the last one you used, you won't be allowed to use another.

Steve pretty much covered it but just to explain, you should never lose any days. If you have bought a time card for 60-day sub, you get 60 days of sub and after it you are preffered status. If you buy a 180 sub (with auto-renew) during that if will just continue with the 180 day sub after those 60 days expire, you cant lose any days in this process. Its still recomended to keep an eye on this, the system isnt perfect.

Thanks, both of you. Sadly they dont sell Game time cards here in Hungary ( -_- ). But then, I determined myself. As Steve just said, if I cancel the 180 days sub, I will just have it one-time only. So when I buy sub with the help of my cousin again, it'll be 180 days (cancelled next day, so I make it one-time only).

Thanks, both of you. Sadly they dont sell Game time cards here in Hungary ( -_- ). But then, I determined myself. As Steve just said, if I cancel the 180 days sub, I will just have it one-time only. So when I buy sub with the help of my cousin again, it'll be 180 days (cancelled next day, so I make it one-time only).

When I mentioned "virtual" time cards, I meant the 60-day option on the Store page of the SWTOR website. Is that available in Hungary?

I wonder where was

- Bengel Morr

- Praven

- Jakarro

during KoTFE, KoTET, WoI (War on Iokath), Uprisings (an arc thingy) and the Traitor arc? Given how Bengel was in debt of the Knight and viewed him as a good friend, he surely would be on the search for him (IMO the Knight is a human male), and so as Praven, since the Knight opened their eyes gave Bengel a second chance, and for Praven a better and more honorable life. As for Jakarro, he's just an awesome character not to mention his droid (they make a good pair).

Surely others know that Kira tried to bust out the Knight from his carbonite prison, but failed due to Vaylin then managed to escape and now is ashamed of her failure. I hope she gets past it and seeks out her master to apologize for abandoning him (which I would instantly forgive her, as she tried to bust me out; aka the effort that matters). Also I hope if Praven ever returns, he finally gets a Jedi version of his outfit (which for some reason he didnt got in the basegame or he used it to be an undercover agent to aid the Republic army and the Order).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there a moddable version available? TOR Fashion says so there are moddable versions, but only static version on the GTN... Please help.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/category/similarity/similarity-weapons/lightsaber-weapons/lssl16/

Several of them are available from the PvP weapons vendor on the Fleet, according to the relevant pages.

Confirmed in-game, all orange-moddable, and all Bind-on-Pickup (so never on the GTN):

* Fatewalker's Lightsaber = Requires Valor 24 and character level 24

* Lightsaber of Eldritch Force = Requires Valor 46 and character level 46

* Saber Savant's Lightsaber = Requires Valor 38 and character level 38

EDIT: important: Republic only.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

• 2 weeks later...

:D Why we need sub ? :D Can you actually imagine BW going "hey let's give our players all the benefits of playing this game without actually being a sub to our game "

Valor you get through warzones.

Why we need active subscribtion to gain CXP? This somehow kept be interested, so please excuse me, if I annoyed someone. Also, tell me:currently what is the best way to advance Valor very fast when it comes to farming the points?

There's only one way to advance Valor at any speed: play Warzones ("ground" PvP). To advance it faster, use a Valor boost object before accepting the pop.

Some of you guys probably saw my idea about SWTOR converted from MMO to an RPG with limited multiplayer option (possibly Steve too). There's Star Wars Galaxies. I heard they preserved the game via an emulator (please give directions to the official site of it). And I just wondered, can the same be done for SWTOR? Well, the basegame at least since it was released via disk copy. Or there is a way to preserve SWTOR with all the stuff beyond basegame (well, excluding this blasted level sync or at least make it PvP instance only)? It would be awesome.

Or at least they really should put the game up to Steam (so we can play it offline too when internet is down for maintance and stuff...) What I'm trying to say here, that...

> Idea 1

Steam states prices in Euro (duh...) so I went with that too

- Basegame; Free

- Rise of The Hutt Cartel; 20 Euro according to swtor.fandom.com

- Galactic Starfighter; Free

- Galactic Strongholds; Free

- Shadow of Revan; 20 Euro according to swtor.fandom.com

- Knights of The Fallen Empire; 20 Euro

- Knights of The Eternal Throne; 20 Euro

- Onslaught; 20 Euro, as estimated price

- Subcriber's Pack; 10 Euro and it removes all the restrictions

> Idea 2

- Basegame (free)

- Subscriber's Pack; 63 Euro

---> Removes all restrictions

---> Unlocks all expansions

------

I think "Idea 2" is more reasonable. Please give your opinion.

• 5 months later...

Hello!

Some of you guys may know Vrahno. He made the "Praetorian lightsaber", which I love and use for my Jedi, in Blender (the saber was also 3D printed). He made some recolor on my tastes (also made videos, displaying the saber) and done:

https://imgur.com/a/hajneBL

I would like to ask if I can upload this picture and videos to DeviantArt.com? Probably you guys known James Villanueva, whom posted all kinds of lightsaber on his DeviantArt galley. James also turned the Cathat Honor sword into a lightsaber on my details.

Hello!

Some of you guys may know Vrahno. He made the "Praetorian lightsaber", which I love and use for my Jedi, in Blender (the saber was also 3D printed). He made some recolor on my tastes (also made videos, displaying the saber) and done:

https://imgur.com/a/hajneBL

I would like to ask if I can upload this picture and videos to DeviantArt.com? Probably you guys known James Villanueva, whom posted all kinds of lightsaber on his DeviantArt galley. James also turned the Cathat Honor sword into a lightsaber on my details.

why not ask the owner on their Deviant Page or whatever ? Also, you can contact maybe DeviantArt and ask them about how copyright work ? Or look trough their FAQ?

and if you can't contact the owner themself . Then in the old day of YOUTUBE, when peoples reposted stuff (uploading same as what you are trying to do), if something belong to someone else, then the least you can do is never take credit for it, and provide a link and informations about the owner back . It's called courtesy .

why not ask the owner on their Deviant Page or whatever ? Also, you can contact maybe DeviantArt and ask them about how copyright work ? Or look trough their FAQ?

I've looked through and looks like it's okay. Well if James got the okay for modelling and posting even SWTOR sabers, guess I'm too.

https://about.deviantart.com/policy/copyright/

• 2 weeks later...
How to get "Jedi Battlemaster" rank for real from Satele at Yavin in the ending cutscene? If I remember correct the Knight must do something in specific to get promoted, but forgot what is it. Please help me out.

here what it say :[name], Jedi Battlemaster Knight 60 Received for completing Yavin story missions

So just finish Yavin 4 main story and you should have it .

Found here a list of the Titles : http://dulfy.net/2013/02/07/swtor-titles-guide/

If you use a Token to get directly to 60-70, then you will not get the Title . The Title is tied to doing Shadow of revan + Yavin 4 I think .

There is also this Title that seem similar but is tied to PVP, take a look: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=941885

If you use a Token to get directly to 60-70, then you will not get the Title . The Title is tied to doing Shadow of revan + Yavin 4 I think .

Yavin IV is *part*of* Shadow of Revan, in fact.

The four FPs (Korriban, Tython, Manaan and Rakata Prime) and their linking story form Forged Alliances, also known as Prelude to Revan, which was released a short while before 3.0 released.

3.0 gave us Shadow of Revan, which takes place on Rishi, somewhere else on Rishi, and Yavin IV.

A short while after 3.0, they released Rise of the Emperor, usually called "Ziost" because that's where almost all of it happens.

And yes, if you use a Commander Token (formerly "Outlander Token") to start at 60 or 70 (formerly 60 or 65), your character is treated as if it has already completed all the class story, class-companion stories and PtR, SoR and RotE, but doesn't get any of those titles.

A Master's Datacron takes your character from its current level *up* to 70, but doesn't advance the story, so does not, in and of itself, prevent you from getting all those titles.

Thank you both. +1 more: Is it possible to solo Veteran FP's with IR 306 gear (and companion set to heal)?

The only possible answer to that is, "Depends."

Depends on what, exactly?

Well, if you *can't* solo Vet Black Talon / Esseles with a level 15 character and a rank 1 companion, there's something wrong with you, so IR 306 should be easier than easy.

Soloing Vet Copero or Umbara may be a teeny bit stressful(1), no matter what gear, class, discipline, companion mode or companion Influnce rank you have.

(1) "Aaaaaaaaah! Run away! Panic! Ru-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-n AWAY! FLY, YOU FOOLS! We're all gonna DIE!"

Well, if you *can't* solo Vet Black Talon / Esseles with a level 15 character and a rank 1 companion, there's something wrong with you

Well, I've never even thought of that before. So yeah, something is wrong with me. :D

But, overall what: Set Bonus armor, Tactical and Amplifier is good for Focus Guardian + Vengeance Juggernaut? Or there's a list that gives extent information about it?

Well, I've never even thought of that before. So yeah, something is wrong with me. :D

But, overall what: Set Bonus armor, Tactical and Amplifier is good for Focus Guardian + Vengeance Juggernaut? Or there's a list that gives extent information about it?

It turns out I'm wrong, anyway. What I didn't realise is that Vet Black Talon is now synced to 70, not to 10. It wasn't *hard*, but it was a *lot* of work.