Admiral Aygo is missing

Neshira

I just finished the alliance alert to recruit Rusk and used the "Travel to Contact" button to return to Aygo. The quest marker is there but he's not!

I've tried resetting phases, toggling PVP/PVE phases, re-logging, shutting down the client, and a repair install. Nothing worked, he's still just plain gone.

• 2 weeks later...

12.04.2016 , 04:25 PM | #1

I finished the alliance alert to recruit Rusk and used the "Travel to Contact" button to return to Aygo also, and he's missing. I also checked who else might be missing, and couldn't find Hylo Viz either.

Update: Aygo and Viz showed back up after chapter VIII.

Edited by jjoren

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It happens with Hylo and Aygo, at least I've never had it happen with Sana-Rae and Oggurobb.

It seems like it happens depending on their role/appearance in certain chapters, at least that's how it was explained to me, a few years back when I had that issue.

So I'm assuming that's the issue.

I usually finish the any opened chapter, and they're usually restored.

• 4 months later...

If you have this problem when you are at KOTET Chapter 6: The Dragon Maw and coming back from recruiting Rusk (and you want him before Chapter 9), one way I found is to press grant mission on Chapter 2 of KOTET, dont launch, remove yourself from the phase, reset local phase then you can go in and see Aygo at his rightful spot.

I would like to think this works for Hylo too if shes missing.

Grant Mission (chapter story, anything after chapter 10 in KOTFE) and everyone should be at their spots

• 4 months later...

this is a very poor thing to try and trouble shoot. im paying them. we did not closed bat Beta test this product liek we have other sim and mmo . frustrating to reach this arch or the story career progression and have it glitch so. We also did drop abandon reset repeat after 4 runs we realized it was a thing an issue a pox on our fun. and limited time to do so.

its a less breakage crushing issue but its still how many years and bug reports?

Come on BIO Gambare.. you can do it.. fix this plz thank you. ^SB^

Edited by SenshiBat
add

If you have this problem when you are at KOTET Chapter 6: The Dragon Maw and coming back from recruiting Rusk (and you want him before Chapter 9), one way I found is to press grant mission on Chapter 2 of KOTET, dont launch, remove yourself from the phase, reset local phase then you can go in and see Aygo at his rightful spot.

I would like to think this works for Hylo too if shes missing.

Grant Mission (chapter story, anything after chapter 10 in KOTFE) and everyone should be at their spots

<3 it worked force social distance hug hi-five you rock awesome cleaver work round this we see him...and he ask us about rusk - we tell then #2 cause he is reckless w his soldiers,, forgot to exit so it cleared misson on maw

Edited by SenshiBat

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...