Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Class is OP

Kesal
12.16.2011 , 10:46 PM | #1
Not yet. If you think a class is OP your'e wrong, you haven't even been playing long enough to make a minor assumption. Everything will be entirely different once the game levels out in a week or two because of the amount of people playing specific classes and once everyone is a little more familiar with their own class as well as others and how to beat them.

Stop making posts about how you died to x class while you roflstomp y class so naturally x class must be op. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do, it doesn't matter how long you played in the beta or how early you got in.

Time is the solution to all of your doubts. Also cake.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

sinfulace
12.16.2011 , 11:18 PM | #2
idk if you come against my sith jugg 1v1 you might think im op...

Kesal
12.16.2011 , 11:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sinfulace View Post
idk if you come against my sith jugg 1v1 you might think im op...
Doubt it, but thinking it doesn't make it so, which is my point.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Maxxacre
12.16.2011 , 11:27 PM | #4
I'm with you man. But I can't say I'm surprised to see a bunch of people whining about how some classes are OP (every class but the one that person is playing), and other classes are broken and underpowered (the class that the person complaining is playing, always).

This game is so incredibly well balanced for PvP. I'm incredibly pleased with my class, and I'm also acutely aware of how deadly every other class can be, as I've seen them all played extremely well by talented players.
"Paper is fine, nerf rock!" --Scissors