Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightning Lighting EVERYWHERE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lightning Lighting EVERYWHERE

Splitter
12.16.2011 , 09:22 PM | #81
I'm also glad sorc's are getting stereotypically placed at the "nub" class.

Definitely gives me a huge advantage when X class thinks they're going to get an easy kill.

When people stop QQ'ing about how OP and good you are at your class... you know you're not doing something right.
SPLITTER of Ministry of Defense
ex... Marshal Gladiator Mage
ex... Dark Jedi Sentinel of Defense

EvilMalletto
12.16.2011 , 09:24 PM | #82
I've fought so many bad bounty hunters it's not even funny

NasherUK
12.16.2011 , 09:37 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilMalletto View Post
I've fought so many bad bounty hunters it's not even funny
Not just BH but every class. I've seen people stand there taking lightning in the face and not even bother to use interrupts/stuns.

It's very clear who played beta and who didn't, because the skill gap is huge. Unless you have spent a few months playing a class you have no idea about balance tbh.

Badlander
12.16.2011 , 09:38 PM | #84
They will even out on damage. At 50 you will see other classes standing up to Sorcs and Sages.
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

Cidolfas
12.16.2011 , 09:42 PM | #85
I don't understand what the problem is, Jedi Consular is the same thing just with rocks instead of lightning.

DarkSideTOR
12.16.2011 , 09:45 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Locusani View Post
why are you concerned with the number of sith sorcerors?
they're playing the class they want to play. you're playing the class you want to play.

go back to playing and have some fun, you lucky early access buggers.
Yes yes, they can play whatever they want. What pisses me off is every single one of those 1.7 billion Inquisitors in PVP has about 4 different stuns and EACH ONE LANDS FOR FULL DURATION (caps are cool.)

There needs to be diminishing returns on players that get chain stunned. Do that or give the other classes instant cast or short cast time stuns that don't break on damage. Let's see how they like it. Maybe if the Jedi Consular animations didn't look so stupid (force pebbles?) more people would play them.

Ansoniq
12.16.2011 , 10:04 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Eraste View Post
I'm too busy raging at piss-poor/unplayable gameplay to notice any number of classes on my/enemy team.
exactly. I've had moments where my buttons do nothing and my guys standing there getting hammered. I've only noticed it in PvP. I am not the best but I know how to hit a damn button.

RavenEnder
12.16.2011 , 10:49 PM | #88
Emperor Palpatine smirks at this thread.
Why do I want to be a Smuggler? This says it all right here.

Ramsese
12.16.2011 , 11:22 PM | #89
Tis true. I see many Sith Sorcerers in the warzones. But, they are also almost twice the level as everyone else. So, I guess those are all the power levelers.