The Season is Starting!

Lazaris

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's queue solo ranked inb4 massive amount of fotm hatred sin floods the queue after that double xp weekend. RIP in advance.

It's funny cause Im switching my sin and PT to tanks, as soon as I finish up getting the tank gear that is.

Until then, let the madness ensue! Err.... let the hatred ensue!

I'll be in Yolo. Will mix in Grouped when possible (i.e. when we have 4 people on at the same time). Problem is our team (BadCompany) is running a non-optimal comp and we have no answer for double hatred or any sort of multi-hatred comp for that matter. Edited by DarthOvertone

After playing team ranked against many of those guys...its quite obvious who is Q syncing and not. Some people with certain ratings just make me LOL....come Q imps if you want to prove me wrong.

Damn bro all I ever see you do is complain.

After playing team ranked against many of those guys...its quite obvious who is Q syncing and not. Some people with certain ratings just make me LOL....come Q imps if you want to prove me wrong.

To be honest we never really synched queueing up, we just got pops together, with trolls and randoms too, lots of pub v pub. Strife had +10 people queueing solo ranked the first day while 78 people were sitting at the republic fleet, its funny you ***** so much about it though, having in mind that the "less good" you can get from queueing imp side is maybe a Cherry Pops or Meet Killface player which they all are very decent pvpers (dont mean to offend any guild/player) while in pub side you have trolls not taking pops all day long, people from Spouse Aggro with no pvp gear/experience, Moophy, Brenlee, and I could go on forever.

Edited by RGimeldo