Training Dummys HELP!

Mangese

Okay I plunked down the 500k credits for the training dummy but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use it. Is there a way to track dps to adjust rotations? I'm missing something here and I need a little nudge in the right direction? Please, if you know how to effectively use the training dummy let me know.

Okay I plunked down the 500k credits for the training dummy but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use it. Is there a way to track dps to adjust rotations? I'm missing something here and I need a little nudge in the right direction? Please, if you know how to effectively use the training dummy let me know.

you attack it, and thats it. Officially there is nothing else that the dummies do, and is a complete waste of money.

I too was surprised that the dummies do nothing - not even provide a report of the damage you did.

However, you can, as mentioned, use them to perfect/ practice your skill rotations.

If you turn on combat logging, you can use various combat log parsers as mentioned by BravenIrish above to check your own DPS and get more information about your own rotations and skills.