So Tiny, So Hungry

AureliaWolf

Has anyone else seen this flirron yet? I've seen it twice now. It's name has a obvious mission attached to it. I'm guessing you need to find something to feed it and voila, an achievement or mission completion of sorts.

Love to know if anyone else has seen it, or figured out how to feed it. Meanwhile I'll keep looking for a food source for the little fella.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone else seen this flirron yet? I've seen it twice now. It's name has a obvious mission attached to it. I'm guessing you need to find something to feed it and voila, an achievement or mission completion of sorts.

Love to know if anyone else has seen it, or figured out how to feed it. Meanwhile I'll keep looking for a food source for the little fella.

It's for an achievement and pet: https://mmobits.com/2019/10/23/onderon-hidden-achievements-guide/#Flirron-Friend

Has anyone tried this with multiple characters yet? Since it's a legacy achievement, it appears it can only be completed once. So that means that only the (first) character that gets this achievement gets the pet. At least, that is how it appears. I finished this on my "main," but haven't tried it on another yet.

Has anyone tried this with multiple characters yet? Since it's a legacy achievement, it appears it can only be completed once. So that means that only the (first) character that gets this achievement gets the pet. At least, that is how it appears. I finished this on my "main," but haven't tried it on another yet.

You only have to do it once; get on a toon that didn't do the mission, navigate to the Achievements section, locate the relevant one, then click (or right-click) on the reward image. Bingo! That is how every character in your legacy gets the pet even though only one did all the work.

You only have to do it once; get on a toon that didn't do the mission, navigate to the Achievements section, locate the relevant one, then click (or right-click) on the reward image. Bingo! That is how every character in your legacy gets the pet even though only one did all the work.

I would honestly have never thought to try that, heh. Thanks!

So, I have discovered that, sadly, the pet reward is not tiny like the critter you have to feed. It isn't taxi sized, but I was hoping for a 'so tiny, so content' outcome. Just FYI in case anyone else is hoping for a baby flirron.