wth with combat mode after respawn for leth snipers (and ops?) ...

Glower

Why the hell i'm still in combat mode after respawn? Sometimes it fades and started again twice in a row! So im slow like a turtle almost all the time.

I got this crap before 3.0 but now it happens in 80-90% of my respawns.

Is this a new punishment for snipers or what? :confused: Bioware please fix it. :rak_02:

Edited by Glower

I have not seen that yet in 3.0 and have never seen it on my slinger.

Really weird. What is the difference between snipers and slingers? :confused: I think you cannot kill the whole enemy team right before you death... You can't be THAT good! :D

Why the hell i'm still in combat mode after respawn? Sometimes it fades and started again twice in a row! So im slow like a turtle almost all the time.

I got this crap before 3.0 but now it happens in 80-90% of my respawns.

Is this a new punishment for snipers or what? :confused: Bioware please fix it. :rak_02:

Maybe the old bug with Lingering Toxins that came back.

By the way, what's the point of Lingering Toxins now ? It was meant to be a protection against Cleanses negating the spec... But what's the point of it if they're already protected by general combat changes ?

Maybe the old bug with Lingering Toxins that came back.

By the way, what's the point of Lingering Toxins now ? It was meant to be a protection against Cleanses negating the spec... But what's the point of it if they're already protected by general combat changes ?

Its a QOL thing so that if you start using cull and your DOTs fall off, it gives enough time for the cull to finish and do its full damage. Thats it. Thats all that it does.

More of a PvE thing I think if you look at their rotations to keep energy up and do what they call a triple cull rotation.

Edited by Technohic

Its a QOL thing so that if you start using cull and your DOTs fall off, it gives enough time for the cull to finish and do its full damage. Thats it. Thats all that it does.

More of a PvE thing I think if you look at their rotations to keep energy up and do what they call a triple cull rotation.

Okay, looking at the tree, I see that it's not the lingering that it used to be. I admit, I was worrying it would be 40s of DoTing...

Edited by Altheran

Okay, looking at the tree, I see that it's not the lingering that it used to be. I admit, I was worrying it would be 40s of DoTing...

Still, it really is a stupid system... When you respawn you should -

a. Have full health (which isn't always the case)

b. Have no DoTs on you

c. GCDs should be reset

Just my opinion... I know others may disagree

Still, it really is a stupid system... When you respawn you should -

a. Have full health (which isn't always the case)

b. Have no DoTs on you

c. GCDs should be reset

Just my opinion... I know others may disagree

I agree with the first two, but the third is kinda iffy. If you blow all your cooldowns and then rush back into the fight immediately, I feel like you should be just a bit penalized for that.