LiveStream Event #2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Is there any timetable for the quality of life features that are awaited for the game like the desired hood toggle, chat boxes, and/or voiced emotes?

I love the ones you added but others like /laugh or /lol, /yawn, /sigh, /taunt, etc are all silent and the hood and chat box issue has been spoken about to death already.

Could you please ease our minds about the current team.. Since the "restructuring" at Biowares swtor team, the bugs have been worse, the downtimes extended several times etc.. Just seems like you guys are not entirely in control.. Why is your game acting up like that for you?

Are you going to address the Cartel Coin balances with regard to the Security Key bug, and the upcoming patch to correct them?

So far there's been nothing mentioned officially, on the forums or otherwise. If the CSR team is giving us this information on the phone, down to the date and number of people affected, isn't it about time you address it? This LiveStream would be a good time to do so.

1. Are there any plans to implement post character creation changes /customizations? i.e. I used body type 2, I want to change it to 3 even though I am level 18, etc. This could be a cartel coin thing, or an account pay thing like that other game uses. It will also bring me to even more changes, male to female, faction changing etc. All of this can be done in other games and I think it could help the game a lot.

2. There are a lot of people who want to see combat changes to be more like some of the newer games, more dynamic, action oriented. Are there any planned or under consideration combat changes? Active dodge etc.

3. Are there plans to open up F2P more, I have heard and read a lot of complaints that's its way to restrictive to really entice people to try the game.

4. What are the plans with Space? Will you ever open it up to being more of an open/ explore thing instead of the current design? I thought I had read early on this was a plan. I feel making space more dynamic and fleshed out could be a great thing.

5. Ships. Do you have any plans to offer new/ different ships for the classes? Some of the ships are amazing, but some...not some much.. cough 'trooper ship please change it' cough

6. Any chance you will be adding the Togruta race anytime soon?

Edited by Marauder

Class balance is still completely atrocious. Will the development teams finally start using the Class Feedback threads to address major issues // design flaws that players have been discussing since launch and actually COMMUNICATE to those players that play that specific class?

((ex.

The weak ones: DPS sorcs (Only a bubble hybrid is viable for competitive pvp play and even then it's extremely lack luster || PVE side of things are also still the weakest of the dps classes) || DPS Mercs (Go to their forum, you'll see the same threads posted repeatedly, just like the Sorc threads about how healing is the only viable spec. They're fine in the PVE environement.) || DPS operatives (For PVE, they're fine in pvp... lethality is debateable) and the "too strong" ones for pvp: Marauders/sents ((way too many team buffs + Burst makes them a necessity in both the raid environment and the rated wz environment)) -- HYBRID ASSASSIN/SHADOWS ((Honestly: This one still makes me crack up. A tank that can wear all DPS gear, gain all of the damage mitigation and still be able to crit for 4k+ with multiple moves)) - and LOLsmash Juggs//knights. (( 5-7k crit smashes//sweeps from a player not even targeting you? This has to change.)

Edited by veyl

As of now, there is only 1 active competitive rated team on the entire Shadowlands server, making rated virtually impossible without setting up specific times with other guilds and/or cutting your team in half and forming a 16 man with pugs.

I would appreciate getting a definitive answer on whether or not cross server queueing is even within the realm of possibility at this point, and if it isn't, how you plan on enabling the possibility of ranked pvp for the people who wish to take part, but can't due to issues out of their control.

Edited by thesadplanet

Are you planning to introduce more unique looking items, like gear sets and color crystals, which are obtainable by in-game means? Not talking about raiding gear, but something that requiers you to explore the world, do different stuff here and there, complete epic questlines, etc. Or all the new cool stuff is going to belong just to Cartel Market and end-game PvE/PvP activities?

Sorry for my English.

Any plans to make HK-51 completable for solo/small group players (at a reduced power level)?

I like the idea of a companion that is hard to get and has an epic quest line but I would just like to do it with a small group of friends ;).

Speed boost for mercs!

I admit I am a merc and am biased. Any plans on opening up more weapon types to classes such as rifles for bounty hunters? At lower levels more and more players are using all custom gear and everyone does at 50. So wouldn't it be a mostly cosmetic change to allow rifles on bounty hunters?

Edited by Onymus

1. Will 1.6 include better functionality for guilds such as a guild calendar or the ability to see other guild members crew skills? These and other guild features were talked about back at the guild summit and have yet to be implemented or even talked about since.

2. Will there be an Op ready-check included in either 1.6?

3. Do you plan to release a quality of life type of patch by itself or will quality of life changes be released within a patch that contains a new Op/WZ/Flashpoints?

I have only one question that's on my mind:

When will we finally see the much requested, often promised, yet still undelivered speech bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote chat in the game? We've been waiting for almost a year for this important feature that is essential for communication between players, socializing and roleplay. It's about time you ultimately delivered, don't you think?

Edited by Cave

1. Any plans to add barber shops and salons to the game to customize character appearance as we level up? (body type, hair style etc.)

2. More mini games... we have a space based one already how about a ground based strategy game?

3. What impact, if any, do you expect from Disney acquiring LucasArts in regards to SW:TOR?

1. Are we still getting Cathar as a playable species? If so, when? Also, what will it take to unlock them (Cartel Coins, Credits, etc)?

2. Are we still getting Chapter 4 (and beyond) of our Personal Class Story? If so, when? Also, what will it take to unlock them (Cartel Coins, Credits, etc)?

Thanks!