Sorceror DPS LF Mature Guild

Nefarus

Hello, I am a level 50 sorceror dps, looking for a mature, active guild to join. I am tired of joining guilds with rude young players and elitist jerks. I am an experienced mmo player, and I've run many raids in other games. I am currently wearing black hole/rakata gear, and very much wanting to raid. I have run EV and KP, but have no experience in EC or TFB. I am perfectly willing to join, a small guild and help it grow with good, friendly people. Please respond so we can set up a time to discuss membership in game, thanks!

Hey. Feel free to check us out. We started on Kathol Rift then got moved to Canderous Ordo but now have a home on Jedi Covenant. Our progression can be found on our website below. We are currently looking to expand our raid teams to continue progression through NiM EV/KP and SM EC into HM EC. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me in game or via PM on here. Look forward to talking to you soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, I am a level 50 sorceror dps, looking for a mature, active guild to join. I am tired of joining guilds with rude young players and elitist jerks. I am an experienced mmo player, and I've run many raids in other games. I am currently wearing black hole/rakata gear, and very much wanting to raid. I have run EV and KP, but have no experience in EC or TFB. I am perfectly willing to join, a small guild and help it grow with good, friendly people. Please respond so we can set up a time to discuss membership in game, thanks!

Hey Nef, I'm the gm of <sith code> we raid almost every night (not required to go every night obv) but we're a mature and active guild. no rude players, just here to have fun and do the toughest content. give me a shout, my merc is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact zheng'qi, axhamm, psolid, or venomsc- they're my officers

hope to hear from you

mesiah