Is it sad....?

Kikilicious

That I JUST figured out that the Chiss and Rattataki racials are heal!?

I had no idea! I asked someone with a Miraluka if their racial was a heal, and if that races didnt get the class heal (most Imp ones I'e reen have been using the racial). The fellow player then informed me that the Chiss racial was a heal as well. I tested it, and it was. How am I just figuring this out?!

That I JUST figured out that the Chiss and Rattataki racials are heal!?

I had no idea! I asked someone with a Miraluka if their racial was a heal, and if that races didnt get the class heal (most Imp ones I'e reen have been using the racial). The fellow player then informed me that the Chiss racial was a heal as well. I tested it, and it was. How am I just figuring this out?!

Seriously....?

Lol... don't feel too bad about that... My main is a chiss and I didn't know or remember that.

Mirialan one is a bloody lifesafer. I hate the Smuggler recuperate ability, it's so dumb... Ritual saved me from scrapping that Scrapper before she got past level 10. The Chiss one is alright, though my only Chiss is an Arsenal Mercenary so the systems check seems more appropriate.

Wait, they changed the racial abilities? I thought they were all just social verbs. Rattatakis don't shadow box anymore? Have any of the others changed? I feel kind of lost on this, because I didn't see anything about it in any patch notes.

I didn't realize there were abilities associated with each race. I thought that the race you chose was purely cosmetic? :confused:

No, it still is Shadowbox. I checked the racial on both of my Chiss, and they heal the same as the class. I thought they were just cosmetic too!

Edited by Kikilicious

It still is cosmetic because everyone gets a out of combat heal. Certain races just get multiple versions is all. I'm kind of glad they changed the Chiss forced salute because forced emotes are the bane of my MMO existence. Which is a shame because I think the human emote still makes people cheer.