Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Catalyst quest on Taris?(possible spoilers?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Catalyst quest on Taris?(possible spoilers?)

slabba
04.15.2016 , 11:56 PM | #61
Call me a necro if you want, but this bug isn't dead, and the forum topic shouldn't be either. Thanks to this thread I was able to complete the mission. I had logged out and back in with this quest active, and had to reset the quest in order for it to update me as "infected." I submitted a bug report also. It's pretty sad that a 5 year old bug is still biting.

Nazo-the-demon
04.16.2016 , 08:19 AM | #62
This topic isn't really story related though. It's just about a quest and a bug.

Diviciacus
04.19.2016 , 05:56 PM | #63
It's not a bug. You need to be damaged by an Elite mob (gold star).
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Jedi_riches
04.20.2016 , 05:53 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
It's not a bug. You need to be damaged by an Elite mob (gold star).
Yeah if I was you I would also turn your companion to passive just in case they get a kill blow in before you get infected.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

Nerak-Ral
08.04.2016 , 07:35 PM | #65
I just had this problem today for the 1st & only time. So...I abandoned the quest & re-started it & it worked just fine. I've done this about 20 times over the years & never had any problems before.
The Harbinger

Professor_Khaos
10.30.2019 , 07:02 AM | #66
8 years later, still bugged. *golfclap*