Prophets Of Agony Kill NiM Kephess

dreadddy

This is actually one of the few fights in the game that strongly favours merc heals. When executed correctly it's high amounts of single-target damage with relatively little raid damage, and mercs, despite their many shortcomings as group healers, are the best single-target healers in the game. Healers are also fortunate in being the least gear-dependent role. Combine this with being damn good (aka Steel) and the expertise is a non-issue.

Anyway, grats!

I like how Strudel just spaced out on one of the bombers.

Edited by Aurojiin

PT tanks are so much fun! Nothing more enjoyable then punching Kephess in the face :tran_eek:

Eh yea.

My tank is Vanguard so pretty similar. Unless i get a better connection i won't be tanking NiM Kephess anytime soon though :o

Anyway gratz on the kill man.

Is it that obvious?! ...oh yes. Yes it is. It seems at 2am I start using flamesweep before slipping into a brief coma.

Edited by Marb

This is actually one of the few fights in the game that strongly favours merc heals. When executed correctly it's high amounts of single-target damage with relatively little raid damage, and mercs, despite their many shortcomings as group healers, are the best single-target healers in the game. Healers are also fortunate in being the least gear-dependent role. Combine this with being damn good (aka Steel) and the expertise is a non-issue.

Anyway, grats!

That was so eloquently put, I feel myself getting smarter. I need to go watch some reality tv to dumb down a bit.

What does your browser have against capital letters in quotes?

... Yours isn't... anti-capital letters... Ahh.

Yeah, I don't know.

Thanks for sharing & grats on the kill, especially for persisting through all the work to get there.

I very much liked how you handled the black circles, managing your ranges and grouping.

They did manage it quite nicely. Up until the point where Kiari gets himself knocked back into one of his circles, kind of ruining the magicalness of thee placements. Next time, guys? :D

Edited by Punchy

... Yours isn't... anti-capital letters... Ahh.

Yeah, I don't know.

They did manage it quite nicely. Up until the point where Kiari gets himself knocked back into one of his circles, kind of ruining the magicalness of thee placements. Next time, guys? :D

So... it only works when Kiari is sacrificed bodily to the void...