Shared bank vault and shared money suggestion.

Leggomy

I would like to see a shared bank vault where I can put items to transfer between alts. I play lord of the rings online and they have this feature. Makes it very nice rather than chancing using the mail.

Speaking of that I would like to also see our credits shared across all characters. Again lord of the rings online does this too. Otherwise you have to risk mailing credits to your alt with the buggy mail system.

• 2 years later...
I would like to see a shared bank vault where I can put items to transfer between alts. I play lord of the rings online and they have this feature. Makes it very nice rather than chancing using the mail.

Speaking of that I would like to also see our credits shared across all characters. Again lord of the rings online does this too. Otherwise you have to risk mailing credits to your alt with the buggy mail system.

a ton of MMo's have this. i was surprised to see this game doesn't. would be a very convenient feature though.

Did you really have to necro a thread from 2011? Some people are so oblivious to when threads are posted...

Well i'm trying to be considerate and not keep re-posting things already mentioned lol. Frequent Forum-ers tend to be a little touchy about that. #ComicVine XD

Well i'm trying to be considerate and not keep re-posting things already mentioned lol. Frequent Forum-ers tend to be a little touchy about that. #ComicVine XD

Still, its worse to necro then make an entire new thread... especially if the thread you're necroing is over 2 years old! Just make sure to keep that in mind next time. :)

Edited by Essence_of_Light

The most sad thing about this thread is that it's still not implemented after two years. And maybe even more sad that after two years we at last have semi-official stand on this feature and its future - "too much coding".

what is funny is that BW says too much coding is involved...yet a rinky dink lil dev studio called Turbine managed to do it.

and not only shared vault space but also added a wardrobe you could drop any statted gear or cosmetic item into and then delete it from you inventory.

The wardrobe saved the item and even allow you to make different colored versions of each item for use in cosmetic outfit slots.

but ya...too much coding..riiiight.

Still, its worse to necro then make an entire new thread... especially if the thread you're necroing is over 2 years old! Just make sure to keep that in mind next time. :)

I dont know where you come from, but a lot of forums I visit, youre more likely to get an infraction for making new threads instead of using the search feature and adding to existing threads.

Oh I am sure BW will make this happen. It will only cost 24k CC and it can't be unlocked through Collection or Legacy:rolleyes:

I'm not sure it is possible with the current engine. At least that is what I keep hearing about any major change to the game other than outfits, mounts, and hypercrates sold in the Cartel Market.

The most sad thing about this thread is that it's still not implemented after two years. And maybe even more sad that after two years we at last have semi-official stand on this feature and its future - "too much coding".

This!