The Shock Drum problem?

fireson

is anyone else having problems getting to tatooine bcus when i talk to var sutrha on my ship over tatooine it messes up and wont count the cut scene. it just puts the camera on my guy as he just stands there and the only way i can do anything is to press esc. anyone else having this problem?

Tatooine does not even show up on my galaxy map have 3 tickets ope no answers.:mad:

still waiting cannot go any further do the lvl restriction. other peoepl tell me they an see it but i cannot, ran repair twice no luck.

is anyone else having problems getting to tatooine bcus when i talk to var sutrha on my ship over tatooine it messes up and wont count the cut scene. it just puts the camera on my guy as he just stands there and the only way i can do anything is to press esc. anyone else having this problem?

I have exactly the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
I just did the Shock Drum quest on my JK Sent last night. I had no issues with any part of this. The cut scenes on the ship went fine, I was able to land and get out onto Tatooine and finish this chain, which i had actually started the night before. I'm not sure what is causing your chars to bug like that but for me and my guild we've had no problems doing this part of our class quest lines at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this same issue. Not sure if this is actually what did it, but it may work for you as well.

I finished (or abandoned) any other quests I already had on Tatooine. Once I did this, I was able to complete the Shock Drum.

I had this problem as well leveling up my sentinal. After the first CSR said they were kickingup the problem and not hearing anythign for 2 weeks a very nice person ingame suggested i uncheck the Conversation depth of Field option. However i already had it unchecked but figured wth let me check it and try it. and it worked. so if you have that turned off and you seem to hit a stall in the cinematics for quests trying checking it on to get past the quest.

• 1 year later...
For me doing all above did not work. But something else did the trick. That was switching to my integrated graphics card over the decicated NVidia one on my laptop for the duration of this convo. All went smooth the moment i did that. After i switched back to decicated graphics card and no harm done so far:)

• 4 years later...