Hey I'm MVP every sin in your guild is terrible.

EnsignSorrow

That's right. You should tell Kyere or whatever his name is to stop typing hate to me because he is jealous of my skill, and dps.

Just because they are in Hey I'm MVP and I am in BC does not mean they are better than me by any means. In fact they are worst than some no name sins I have fought.

After I pwned them in 1v1, and out dpsed them in the same game, I was thinking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by EnsignSorrow

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not even a part of this discussion, since you are not even in the same league. Not even close. Sorry. zz

TOLD STATUS:

[ ] NOT TOLD

[ ] TOLD

[ ] *********** TOLD

[ ] TOLD LIKE THE FIST OF THE TOLD STAR

[ ] THE CHRONICLES OF TOLDIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE TOLDROBE

[ ] TOLDENEYE 64

[ ] AVATOLD: THE LAST TOLDBENDER

[ ] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN

[ ] FRUIT TOLD-UP

[ ] TEXAS TOLD'EM POKER

[ ] BLACKBERRY TOLD

[ ] TOLD NAVY

[ ] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN

[ ] TOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM

[ ] CASH4TOLD.COM

[ ] TOLDERONE

[ ] PTERODACTOLD

[ ] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD

[ ] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS

[ ] TOLDPLAY

[ ] TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TOLDLES

[ ] BATTLETOLDS

[ ] AUSTIN POWERS TOLDMEMBER

[ ] UNREAL TOLDAMENT

[ ] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN

[ ] Toldsmobile

[ ] The Ecstasy of Told

[ ] Knights of the Told Republic

[ ] Told Fusion

[ ] Batman: The Brave and the Told

[ ] Toldasaurus Rex

[X] All of the above

Guess I got what was coming to me.

That's right. You should tell Kyere or whatever his name is to stop typing hate to me because he is jealous of my skill, and dps.

Just because they are in Hey I'm MVP and I am in BC does not mean they are better than me by any means. In fact they are worst than some no name sins I have fought.

After I pwned them in 1v1, and out dpsed them in the same game, I was thinking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

first fof all your hiding behind a name like 99% of people. second of all ur prolly fathomless that terrible dps sin who beat my FULL TANK SIN IN FULL TANK GEAR BY LESS THAN 10K DAMAGE AND YOU DID 3K PROT DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TAUNT. And i doubt you could ever even beat wakalord if he was naked.

oh and youve never actually 1v1d me so if you want to back up ur **** talk beat wakalord before you even come to me

Edited by rmitchell

You are not even a part of this discussion, since you are not even in the same league. Not even close. Sorry. zz

Ever wonder why people put zzz at the end? It doesn't even sound like snoring but more like a mosquito or gnat

Oh the similarities

tell us who you are??? lol and i find it funny just because you beat a tanksin, and you are a dps sin.. you think you are good

Ryere is a pretty good sin. Does he talk **** too much? Yep. He is like 17 though so that is pretty much par for the course.

you are actually off on the age lol

and i can tell you who it is. it's fathomless from badcompany. As for this thread, this is now the offical Ryere fan page, post your comments of how I have changed your life for now and for ever below, ty

Edited by rmitchell