Are Juggs viable dps as Veng?

alphion

Can Juggernauts dps well in vengeance spec? I see so many around but i dont know what spec they are or if theyre all just tanks. I have both marauder and juggernaut and i like the one handed saber style of the jugg but not if its going to be a huge gap between marauder.

They're viable anywhere but in ranked pvp I'd say. The single target dps is solid for pve and the great AoE damage also helps in some fights. In unranked pvp they're not exactly stars, but if you know what you're doing you can make them work just fine in unranked. Ranked though, that's going to be painful.

They're viable anywhere but in ranked pvp I'd say. The single target dps is solid for pve and the great AoE damage also helps in some fights. In unranked pvp they're not exactly stars, but if you know what you're doing you can make them work just fine in unranked. Ranked though, that's going to be painful.

Yeah I've had this misfortune. The issue is it'd be easy to buff dcd too much. So idk what should be done honestly.

I just hate dying... 15 times a hypergate

Yeah I've had this misfortune. The issue is it'd be easy to buff dcd too much. So idk what should be done honestly.

I just hate dying... 15 times a hypergate

It's a valid concern, sure, but if they need something they need it. You know Jugg/Gaurdian backwards and forwards, [tank , skank tank, and DPS] What would you think would be appropriate for them without buffing them too much?

Given your experience, you'd be a good place to start suggestions. Food for thought never hurts.

It's a valid concern, sure, but if they need something they need it. You know Jugg/Gaurdian backwards and forwards, [tank , skank tank, and DPS] What would you think would be appropriate for them without buffing them too much?

Given your experience, you'd be a good place to start suggestions. Food for thought never hurts.

Honestly I think you're right with all that is needed is an anti focus of some variety. The issue i have I think is thst I'm expected to be tanking. They see my healer and my character and just try to blow me up XD

So on the off chance I'm dps at this point, naturally I'm not going to survive the punishment I would as a tank. My healer buddy and I had this chat too, he sort of helped me see reason.

Honestly I think you're right with all that is needed is an anti focus of some variety. The issue i have I think is thst I'm expected to be tanking. They see my healer and my character and just try to blow me up XD

So on the off chance I'm dps at this point, naturally I'm not going to survive the punishment I would as a tank. My healer buddy and I had this chat too, he sort of helped me see reason.

It really makes sense when you put it that way. You go from Tank mode - more of a Stone wall that a person, and than you go DPS and your defensive are much less effective to what you are use to as a tank.

It's kinda like going from melee to ranged dps. You are use to an attack of 4' as a melee, and than all of a sudden your attack range is 30/35' and it feels like a turkey shoot than! heh

I have never known you to be unreasonable. Your passionate about the class you love and identify most with and that's not a bad thing. Everyone want's what's best for that which they love. Unreasonable? Not by a long shot. Your fair mindedness [in addition to your intimate knowledge of the class and experience] is exactly the reason that I see you as the logical choice for being a voice for the class and the appropriate starting point for suggestions. You're everywhere on these forums.

You might consider making a post in the suggestion box forum detailing what you think would be appropriate to sure up the deficit. You might as well throw in the fixing of tank stats in PVP while your at it! Two birds with one stone. It's terrible that they have left the situation of tank stats not working as intended in PVP for so long. Tanks deserve their due as well.

What's that saying? "If not you, than who?". You're the right man for the job.

--

P.S. - Fulfill your destiny!! =p

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx