NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOLO badies

bloodcrazed hits 50 on guardian day ago and already beat every other smash hit

so many bad ppl playing that class

Just imagine all those people if they weren't smashers. Trolol.

Edited by Mojitin

YOLO badies

bloodcrazed hits 50 on guardian day ago and already beat every other smash hit

so many bad ppl playing that class

As much as Bloodycrazed is geared, and doing his job, you MUST give credit where credit is due. Half of that record belongs to the 12 year old DarthMaul wannabe who tried to 'Viscous Slash' his way to victory with his empty Revan outfit on.

As much as Bloodycrazed is geared, and doing his job, you MUST give credit where credit is due. Half of that record belongs to the 12 year old DarthMaul wannabe who tried to 'Viscous Slash' his way to victory with his empty Revan outfit on.

isnt that clear ? i gave bloodcrazed all credit he beat all other smashers in 2 days since he hit 50

Not my game, but found this posted on my guild website from way back on Keller's Void.

http://i.imgur.com/ZKHlA.jpg

That is a lot of bombs.

I take it this is one of the old bugged Voidstars where the attacking team was spawned to the next spawn point (bridge) before actually clearing the door. Then spent the rest of the time planting bombs on the backside of the door while the defending team defused without opposition. Am I right? Happened to me twice when I was Imperial, and never in my favor. Judging by the high distribution of objective points and the low damage and healing, this was either a joke match where everyone planted and defused and sung songs, or the bug I described. Regardless, calling BS.

I take it this is one of the old bugged Voidstars where the attacking team was spawned to the next spawn point (bridge) before actually clearing the door. Then spent the rest of the time planting bombs on the backside of the door while the defending team defused without opposition. Am I right? Happened to me twice when I was Imperial, and never in my favor. Judging by the high distribution of objective points and the low damage and healing, this was either a joke match where everyone planted and defused and sung songs, or the bug I described. Regardless, calling BS.

I was thinking the same exact thing Flak, or its a setup game, but the bug seems like a more viable answer.

this i have screenshot of one

No, they just didn't know how to defend a plant or defend a door. Don't know, I want to say guild member said it wasn't glitched but not 100% sure. It wasn't fixed or a screw around match, that I know for sure.

Edited by PlaceAdHere

No, they just didn't know how to defend a plant or defend a door. Don't know, I want to say guild member said it wasn't glitched but not 100% sure. It wasn't fixed or a screw around match, that I know for sure.

Apparently they didn't know how to fight either. Bugged game man, sorry to tell you.