Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jakarro won't spawn after reintroduction

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Jakarro won't spawn after reintroduction
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ErogeGamerr
11.16.2019 , 10:58 AM | #111
LOL So there not going to fix it or pop in here and tell us hey guys this is will fix it as we dont have the time or the people to do a real fix lol

casirabit
11.16.2019 , 11:19 AM | #112
Missions + NPCs
The “Nature of Progress” Operation now has a Weekly Missions.
The “Nature of Progress” Operation is now included in the “Complete Operations” Weekly Missions.
The “Objective Meridian” Flashpoint is now included in the “Complete Flashpoints” Weekly Missions.
The Sith Inquisitor’s Companions now appear on the Class Ship after the events of Knights of the Fallen Empire.
Jedi Knights that resume their romance with Kira Carson now trigger the intended break-up with Lana Beniko or Theron Shan.
Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro have been moved from the “Main Characters” category to the “Companions” category in the Companions and Contacts window.
Arn Peralun has been moved from the “Main Characters” category to the “Priority Contacts” category in the Companions and Contacts window.
The category Followers > Main Characters in the Companions and Contacts window has been renamed to Chapters.
The category Contacts > Main Characters in the Companions and Contacts window has been renamed to Chapters.
Players who completed the Onslaught story and should have received Jakarro, Kira, and/or Scourge but didn’t should now have them available as Companions.
World bosses now drop gear in addition to their existing drops.
Tech Fragments and gear boxes now drop from Mek-Sha world bosses.
Adjusted the rewards for completing Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter II “A Dream of Empire” to be more in line with the Chapters difficulty and completion time.
Level 1 players can no longer get stuck in certain situations trying to access promotional companions.
Corrected an issue where in certain circumstances players were unable to interact with the Final Ship’s Log for the Combing the Wreckage Mission on Onderon.
Select NPCs will no longer be hostile to the player in the Odessen Base.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1114...e-update-6.0.1
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

SternSgtRex
11.16.2019 , 11:28 AM | #113
Fix your f**king game! This is a game breaking bug that people have been struggling with since the release! Stop updating the f**king cartel market every 2 seconds and address REAL issues that people have. This is absolutely ridiculous. F**k every single developer who works on this game. They've never cared about addressing real issues.

Juanxer
11.17.2019 , 11:14 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by scoucers View Post
despite my last post, there is a workaround that I found that works if you're still on the mission that involves Jakarro. once you've managed to close all your chapters complete the mission and the next once there the companion tab should open up again I just recently did it for my pub character and it worked
I tried to follow this workaround, and perhaps it's worked, but I'm not fully sure. I had my character on Onderon and I finished the meeting wwith the untamed. The final mission in the planet didn't involve Jakarro directly, and I regained access to all my companions since then.

The thing is, Jakarro has kept on being unavailable during all of Mek-Sha. Is that as per the story, or could it mean trouble down the line? I fear the bug somehow affecting the end of the Onslaught storyline, if it's still there, lurking.

Edit: my Sith warrior, who didn't suffer the bug, has Jakarro as an available companion, but I completed 6.0 with him. Could anyone tell us if Jakarro is supposed to be unavailable during the Mek-Sha story?

Juanxer
11.18.2019 , 04:31 PM | #115
I'm starting Corellia. There's not been that second cinematic upon hitting Corellia's surface, and I've got only Tau as a companion, without a companion UI (quickbar, health indicators, etc.). With another non-bugged character I got a cinematic and both Tau and Arn as companions.

I don't think this is working OK

tashamille
11.19.2019 , 06:09 AM | #116
I realized that it was in vain to wait for the weather by the sea and went with the familiar player all Onderon. In the end od Onderon - dont received that stupid Jakarro, even though my character invited him to the Alliance. I passed Correlia myself, I didn’t even have Tau - she was not an active companion, but an icon hung that she was accompanying me. in fact, she did not come with me, stopping at the entrance to the location. I could not call another companion too (so I get Onderon scenary again!). but in the cinematics she was ... and with Arn too
most of all after all this misunderstanding with companions, I was amused by the fact that the developers also inserted credits and titres. Seriously? after such poorly done work, should we still thank you? Earlier, each year, you gave us good expancion - Makeb, Revan, Throne! these were wonderful years! but the last two years are a total disappointment and it’s bitter to see what the game turns into (I love her so much ... but company and her politics kill swtor we know and us - fans (

Sinaroc
11.19.2019 , 04:23 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Juanxer View Post
I'm starting Corellia. There's not been that second cinematic upon hitting Corellia's surface, and I've got only Tau as a companion, without a companion UI (quickbar, health indicators, etc.). With another non-bugged character I got a cinematic and both Tau and Arn as companions.

I don't think this is working OK
Yep, I have the same, no Arn on one of my guys. He fell through the staircase/ramp at the beginning during one instance and has yet to return no matter how many times i restart the instance and phases. RIP Arn

Juanxer
11.23.2019 , 03:31 PM | #118
Well, in the end I bit the bullet and did Corellia with a non-controllable Tau and no Arn (although he appeared in the cinematics). Those cinematics, choices, new companions and additional conversations (my character was a Jedi Knight) seemingly worked correctly.

But once finished with everything Onslaught, neither Arn nor Jakarro are appearing in the Companions & Contacts list.

neoraFIVE
12.12.2019 , 04:54 PM | #119
As of today's patch, I can confirm that this is STILL broken. It would be nice if my character could finish this expansion before the end of the year.
The Supernova Legacy (Star Forge)
Sorcerer: Ji'inx, Juggernaut: A'gon, Mercenary: Nul'l, Sniper: Avakel
Sage: Xa'anar, Sentinel: Medii, Commando: Fanggus, Gunslinger: Nodek