Biometric Crystal Alloy PvE Farm Madness

Cempa

I hate PvE farming, will do an instance once or twice a week and rest of the time doing PvP and playing alts. I need x3 Biometric Crystal Alloy to craft Rakata Biochem items and it is driving me up the wall doing all the PvE HM farming for a CHANCE!!! Luck based Asian MMO crap...Remove luck please it destroys gaming experience!

Make them traded or purchasable for PvP Commendations or better yet A GUARANTEED WIN FOR EACH PLAYER with daily or weekly!

Luck..luck..luck so much of that crap in this game .... GOD did NCsoft make this game?

Edited by Cempa

Actually, in a typical Asian MMO, that alloy wouldn't drop 100% of the time.

The boss that drops it wouldn't spawn 100% of the time.

The dungeons would have more trash mobs.

The bosses would have harder hitting abilities, shorter enrage timers, and more punishing enrages at that.

You wouldn't have even hit 50 in the first month.

Your crafting skill would still be around the 200 mark rather than maxed out.

And that's just a few things.

Uhm... wait...

I am Biochem aswell... and for ANY Rakata Stims/Medpacks/Adrenals I can craft, I only need ONE crystal... ^^

he wants 1 stim, 1 medpack, and 1 adrenal

1+1+1 = 3

They do really need to make these able to be traded and sold. They also need to add a 25% chance for them to drop from the PVP daily quest. You would get a 25% chance of getting one in a PVE zone you ran for your daily from the boss.

Full day of HM NOT 1 thats it, honestly I hate PvE farming more than any other part of MMO gaming...I'm actually for the very first time considering canceling account.

GZ YOU LIED TO US! You said PvP player will not b forced to PvE, well I am forced to PvE AND I HATE IT!

I also think you should be able to purchase crystal alloy with centurion comms since after you gain all of your champ/centurion gear, centurion comms are useless before valor 60. I am not yet valor 60 but i have most of my champion gear, so i can only get champion gear bags, therefore i have a lot of centurion comms that i do not need.

Why cant all the pvp ppl accept how the game is made? ppl who like PVE over PVP i ralrely see whining about how hard it is to get all Rakata-loot, but if u rly like pvp you just haveto grind WZ and illum to get battlemaster gear.

Isnt there 3 more ppl to help you in the FP?

taral V and Kaon under siege is done under an hour, sure u can spare an hour or 2 from pvp farming.

I reckon 50-100 Fleet commendations would be a perfect compromise for the Alloys.

Obtainable with a little work. And make space missions a little more bearable and people might actually run them more after 50.

And who decided to make Piloting gear require damn social points, considering the fact all Space missions are solo. Kinda unfair on the players who don't have alot of time for groups. Then can't use there commendations to buy usefull gear.

I reckon 50-100 Fleet commendations would be a perfect compromise for the Alloys.

Obtainable with a little work. And make space missions a little more bearable and people might actually run them more after 50.

And who decided to make Piloting gear require damn social points, considering the fact all Space missions are solo. Kinda unfair on the players who don't have alot of time for groups. Then can't use there commendations to buy usefull gear.

running the 3 top space missions at 50 is the best credit per hour currently available, which also includes 2 daily comms. if they were to be put in for fleet comms anything less than 500 would be a joke since you get something like 80 a day.

also as an fyi the "piloting" gear isnt useful. is there for looks. there is much better itemized crafting gear fairly easy to aquire that is much better itemized than what you get with the daily mods/armoring orange gear.

you are not FORCED to PVE, you choose too, you are not FORCED to use stims in PVP, buy the ones from the GTM they are better than Rakata anyway, and the Rakata medipac is crap, use your PVP BADGES to buy PVP MEDIPAC.. quite simple

You are forced to do it if you want to be competitive because they allow it in the war zones. There is no such thing as "not a big deal" stat difference in PvP. Using stims or med packs that aren't reusable is not economically viable when you die as fequently PvP entails, and the persist through death stims are very expensive (and make you seeth at long queue times wasting away your timer!). I agree that the biometric alloy should either be tradeable, purchasable with PvP currency, or the items made from them should be deactivated for war zones. At the very least there should be persist through death stims available for purchase with commendations that are only usable in war zones.

The part where Rakata-stuff is declared as PvP-stuff.

Rakata is PvE, deal with it.

Most PvPers would be fine with this as long as the Rakata bio chem stuff was not usable by ANYONE in pvp. You can't have it both ways. If it can be used in PvP, it becomes a "required" item for any serious PvP player.

• 1 month later...
I hate PvE farming, will do an instance once or twice a week and rest of the time doing PvP and playing alts. I need x3 Biometric Crystal Alloy to craft Rakata Biochem items and it is driving me up the wall doing all the PvE HM farming for a CHANCE!!! Luck based Asian MMO crap...Remove luck please it destroys gaming experience!

Make them traded or purchasable for PvP Commendations or better yet A GUARANTEED WIN FOR EACH PLAYER with daily or weekly!

Luck..luck..luck so much of that crap in this game .... GOD did NCsoft make this game?

Heaven forbid you should have to earn an epic... Go try a raid, 2 drop off a boss in 8m and 4 in 16m.

Anyways, I am sorry to hear that you feel entitled to full epics just for logging in. Best of luck to that happening for ya.

Protip: Logging in doesn't award you full epics, earning them does!