Returning Player - need a little advice

Drewser

I see inflation has gone crazy so I am pretty poor now.

What are the best skills for banking some fast credits?

What raw materials are more in demand now?

I have almost every gathering and producing skill in the 400 range amongst various characters.

I see inflation has gone crazy so I am pretty poor now.

What are the best skills for banking some fast credits?

What raw materials are more in demand now?

I have almost every gathering and producing skill in the 400 range amongst various characters.

IMO, scavenging, bioanalysis, and slicing are the crew skills for quick credits.

1. Gather from the field
  2. sell what you gather on the GTN
  3. profit

The most credits still comes from crafting but there is an up front investment in that.

IMO, scavenging, bioanalysis, and slicing are the crew skills for quick credits.

1. Gather from the field
  2. sell what you gather on the GTN
  3. profit

The most credits still comes from crafting but there is an up front investment in that.

Thanks. I only have about 4 million creds right now, so I thought the gathering route would be the way to start.

Is there still profit in the lower level materials? I am leveling so fast now, it seems almost useless to do many equipment upgrades while leveling.

Also, the PVE game seems much easier with the new companion influence system, that I have not come close to dying so no need of medpacs or stims.

Is there still profit in the lower level materials? I am leveling so fast now, it seems almost useless to do many equipment upgrades while leveling.

Honestly, I do not know, but I am working on finding out :) I craft for profit, and certain crafting skills are no longer as profitable at the top end as they used to be, so I am working on crafting and selling lower level items to see if they are worth crafting for profit...stay tuned.

Is there still profit in the lower level materials?

I don't sell mats, but I do craft--and can say that some of the stuff I'm making beaucoup credits on in 4.x went from requiring only "endgame" mats (Grade 6+) to requiring Grades 3-5. I don't think the mat sellers on my server have realized that and the prices have tanked, meaning I can clean up for cheap when I run out.

The prices may be cheap because I'm the only one buying, or it may be the misconception that lower grade mats are no longer necessary. On the contrary. I think BioWare sneakily made it the opposite.