Best Looking Armor

stilari

Colossus Set is my fav.

Pic of someone else but this is the set

http://imageshack.us/f/109/screenshot2012011617342.jpg/ (front)

http://imageshack.us/f/33/screenshot2012011617341.jpg/ (Back)

Items are boe drops as far as I can see, on The Harbinger items run from about 90k to 250k, only seen 1 set of bracers (and they're in my bag), I still need belt tho.

Edited by CountVlad

Yeah I love that set.

Also anything with bright yellow. I don't care if it makes me look like an action figure toy, being black white and yellow is suh-weet. It's... just dynamic.

It's also a sunny, cheerful way to say "I'm going to kill you."

Edited by Stenrik

There is a character on Jung Ma that is hands down the best looking Trooper I have ever seen.

From the armor to the Rifle she is carrying..she looks awesome.

I will see if I can get a screenshot of her the next time I see her.

If anyone knows Prodigy from Jung Ma and they can get her to submit a screenshot that would help also.

Anyone else having a hard time putting together a complete set of orange gear? On the Jedi Covenant server I can only ever find 2 or 3 pieces of any set.

I have a lv44 Vanguard that has had a mismatched set of armor his entire career so far, and I'm still looking for the full Phobium onslaught armor set.

I know some are given out as rewards for FP's or heroic quests and the schematics are underworld trading crits, but I have yet to see a full set of anything in the GTN either schematic or crafted, it's always the same ones there.

Am I missing something?

I've got a full orange set of 8 pieces (bracers are not actually visible btw)

http://s17.postimage.org/lobjzb1wv/tmp.jpg

It's mostly one set.

RD-14B Stealth Helmet

RD-14B Stealth Chestguard

RD-14B Stealth Greaves

RD-14B Stealth Boots

RD-15B Centurion Gauntlets

TD-17A Talon Bracers

TD-17A Collossus Belt

Battle Assault Cannon

Edited by Gyronamics

Death's claw set? is that the light armor/social set? Cause that seems weird for a heavy armor class.

I'm still curious about the first "unknown armor" I haven't been able to find anything on Torhead or darth hater ...

Edited by JoshHawkins

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, that Unknown Armor 1 is a combination of PVP and PVE gear.

Helmet, Boots and Greaves look to be Champion Combat Tech pieces. (Tier2 PVP).

The Rifle looks like a Battlemaster Eliminator (Tier3 PVP).

The chest and gauntlets look like either Columi or Rakata Combat Tech items. (Tier2 or Tier3 PVE). I know it's not Tionese, that stuff is green.

The chest and gauntlets look like either Columi or Rakata Combat Tech items. (Tier2 or Tier3 PVE). I know it's not Tionese, that stuff is green.

Thanks, I'll have a look today.

The chest is Rakata and this rifle is exaclty like the T3 pve rifle

The rest is champion Combat Tech

EDIT :

I like the crafted outcast set, here is a pict from the net:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n603/DarkARock91/Screenshot_2012-03-08_19_05_45_383462.jpg

The set is helm/chest/legs (glove and boost are heavy jedi knight stuff from the lvl 40 pvp set)

I used these with light side boost and dropped orange glove for a long time before hitting lvl 50.

I'm looking foward remod them at the 1.2 :D

Edited by Hyrune

That chest definitely looks Tionese to me. Would also make a lot more sense to be Tionese with the champion pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Level 23 Vanguard, and this is my look currently:

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k571/StaavisRepublic/Star%20Wars%20The%20Old%20Republic/?action=view&current=Harrdin_021.jpg

The Chest comes from "Trouble in Deed" on Courscant, while the legs are Tempered Laminoid Greaves.

My issue is I can't find a helm with Red as it's martial color, and I haven't found gloves or boots that use the Red trim either. So currently, my Gloves and Boots are Grey trim, and I hide my helm.

And as you can see, my Companion is wearing a helm with Yellow trim.

I am working towards getting the Level 40 PvP set for myself, while working to compile a "Havoc Orange" set for my companion.

FYI - I totally can't wait for 1.2 and color match! Getting to even this level of color matching has been somewhat difficult, and quite costly.

• 2 weeks later...

No no no!

You guys are all wrong!

The best set for looks of a vanguard is the Balmora heroics reward set of vanguard pieces!

(although you definately have to find a better helmet to go with the set!! cause that vanguard helmet is just ugly!)

and might be tough to find a decent one in dark grey to go with the rest

http://www.torhead.com/item/dmh9DQ7/vanguard-elite-upgrade-body-armor#screenshots;view:13048

I must admitt it looks much better on women :p

Edited by zythasha