Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine Conquest week nerfed?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Meradeces
11.23.2019 , 05:52 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by MOAI View Post
Please Return the republic Pirates again quest to how it was originally. It does not need to be made harder. Playing the game should be fun not hard or annoying.
Agreed. It's a daily: a milkrun quest. No one wants challenging dailies. That's just stupid. Dallies are what you do, with one hand, when eating your breakfast, with the other, and listening to the morning news. Sorry if that makes some dev feel bad, but you need to reward your subscribers for the types of behaviour they have demonstrated they want to engage in, and will keep them subscribed, not try to force them into patterns of behaviour they've demonstrated they have little interest in or do not have enough time for.

Void_Singer
11.24.2019 , 12:37 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
[...]
Of course that hasn’t stopped the same 3 sister guilds from dominating 3 planets again, but it’s also obvious this weeks active’s aren’t geared as much to them because their totals are only a 5th of what they were last week.
we have the same issues on our server, and if they're anything like ours, they actually stock up for crafting objectives,and sit on huge stacks of war supplies, then pop the all on certain planetary objectives, or to make sure that no one gets too close to their numbers.

It's at the point where I'm PROUD of the fact that I don't have any of the conqueror achievements...

TBH BW could fix the problem by awarding "Conqueror of" to any guild that finished on the leader board.... then there wou'dn't be a need for zerging, and leave the exclusive "controlled by" to the top spot
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

TrixxieTriss
11.24.2019 , 10:37 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Meradeces View Post
Agreed. It's a daily: a milkrun quest. No one wants challenging dailies. That's just stupid. Dallies are what you do, with one hand, when eating your breakfast, with the other, and listening to the morning news. Sorry if that makes some dev feel bad, but you need to reward your subscribers for the types of behaviour they have demonstrated they want to engage in, and will keep them subscribed, not try to force them into patterns of behaviour they've demonstrated they have little interest in or do not have enough time for.
I’ve not tried my republic Alts this event, but I have done the Imp ones a few time and they are a cake walk. All except the heroics.
The only thing I can think of is the republic issue must be a bug because it should be exactly the same as the Imp dailies and they are no harder than before. And actually, they seem easier in some cases.